☼Four

Not proofread :/

_

The knock at the door seemed so loud to Jungkook. He groaned and sat up, glancing at his alarm clock. He honestly wasn't surprised when he saw that the clock read 1:03 in the afternoon. The events from last night were extremely tiring. His head was pounding from the lack of rest and he wanted to bury himself alive at the moment.

He forced himself up and out of bed. He didn't bother putting a shirt on but he still had some respect left in him so he slipped his sweats on and rushed to the front door due to another knock. "He cracked it open and peeked outside. "Taehyung? What are you doing here?"

"First of all, open the door. Second, I took care of your child and I'm here to bring him back. Was last night really that rough for you two?" Jungkook opened the door and Taehyung yelped. "Put a shirt on! What the he-" "Don't curse in front of him!" Jimin yelled. "Ah, Jimin, I didn't mean to wake you up." Taehyung apologized. "You're fine." 

Taehyung snickered before responding. "I know I am." He winked and Jungkook had the sudden urge to slam the door on his face but his child was still in

Taehyung's arms. Jimin spotted Sungmin fussing in Taehyung's arms and wasted no time in grabbing and cuddling him. "I missed you so much. Aw, you're so adorable." Sungmin's head rested on Jimin's shoulder as Jimin caressed his back to put him back to sleep.

"All that child does is sleep. My apartment wasn't any different. In fact, I felt like it was quieter." Jimin giggled and nodded. "He's different when he's here then. He's beyond loud." Jungkook groaned and pushed the door a little as a sign that he was done and wanted to go do something other than be a doorman. "Well, I gotta meet up with Namjoon and Yoongi. Bye Sungmin." Taehyung pitched his voice higher as he spoke to Sungmin.

"Alright, thank you." Taehyung waved and began walking off. Jungkook closed the door and pouted. "My head is pounding." Jimin studied his face for a moment and noticed the sleepy look in his eyes. "Go take a nap. I can wake you up for dinner." Jungkook threw himself onto the couch and curled up into a ball. "But I've already slept most of my day away." He looked up at Jimin and did grabby hands. "I wanna hold him." Jimin grinned and handed the little boy over carefully.

Jungkook slept on the edge of the couch so Sungmin wouldn't roll off the edge while one of his arms was wrapped around his small body and hold him against his chest. Sungmin was curled up against Jungkook, enjoying the warmth and the quiet room. The two fell asleep while Jimin smiled at them adoringly.

_

Jimin was bored out of his mind and Jungkook was still fast asleep with Sungmin tucked up in his arms. He picked up his phone and texted Taehyung.

can we hang out please ;n;

sure why?

im bored

fuck jungkook

-_-

you disgust me

i have a child

have another one

TAEHYUNG

mk mk sorry

where you wanna go

hmph

maybe i dont wanna go anywhere now

im fine with that

you're so rude

;-;

:D luv ya

*extremely dramatic eye roll*

definitely something you would do

and thats why i did it

can i go eat my macaroni now

tf taehyung you still eat that stuff??

WHAT YOU MEAN???

ITS GOOD STUFF

DONT HATE ON MACARONI

cant believe harsh people like you are real >:(

....

i think sungmin is awake

bye

bye bye :)

Jimin groaned and set his phone back down. He was sitting on the couch next to the one that the two most important people in his life were sleeping on. He didn't think Sungmin was actually awake. He used that as an excuse to escape Taehyung but when he glanced over at the two, Sungmin was wide awake and playing with Jungkook's hand.

Jungkook was awake as well, small smile on his lips as he watched Sungmin squirm around to fight his hand. "Didn't know you were awake." Jimin glanced at the time on his phone and back to Jungkook. "I'll go start dinner."

Jungkook sat up and placed Sungmin on his lap. "I can help you. You don't have to everything around here." Jimin shook his head. "You're hurt." Jungkook raised a brow, and smirked at Jimin. "Didn't seem that way last night though." Jimin gasped and stomped over to Jungkook, smacking the back of his head. "I hate you." He took Sungmin from Jungkook and walked off to the kitchen.

Jungkook whined and sauntered behind. "Here. You're job is to go play with him so he's worn out and will sleep tonight." Jimin handed Sungmin back over to Jungkook.

_

"Jungkook! What was that?!" Jimin had been preparing dinner when a loud crash from Sungmin's room had alarmed him. "Um...d-don't worry about it!" Jimin froze. Jungkook paused in his sentence and stuttered. 'What has he done?' Jimin rinsed his hands off and quietly walked to Sungmin's room. The door was shut and Jimin could hear shuffling and loud tapping. He knocked lightly and everything went silent.

"Jungkook-ah..." He cracked the door open and felt the need to run back to the kitchen, grab a pan, a smack Jungkook so fucking hard. "How the hell did you manage to knock over the dresser and bookshelf? What were you doing?"

"Sorry..." Jungkook voice came out quietly. Jimin looked around the room and his eyes went wide. "Where's Sungmin?"

___

aiwhfiahf

people FAWUBFIPOAHWBFUOABWFI

i started school (i do online school) on monday and i still havent done any of my classes :") three days in and im already behind 

ALSO

BIGHIT WYD???????????????????????????????????????