||A L N I H A Y Y A||

This one is for all those people who read Alnihayya and thought a childish idea of mine was a great story.
:)

"Ya Rabb you saved me"
Said the slave
who wasn't brave
who felt betrayed
all his efforts put in the dunya
when began to fade
only then he realised
The mistake he made.

-Muskaan-

F i f t y  S i x

Creating an organisation to end terrorism and to liberate Palestine was the motto behind Alnihayya ‏when Naeem Ansar first created it after losing his wife in a terrorist attack and sending off his daughter to a friend's home.

Alnihayya was working extremely well with new people joining every day, most of them young individuals who had lost a loved one by the hands of terrorists.

It all seemed to be going on well until the financial crisis when the US declared Alnihayya to be a terrorist organisation and all the sponsors stopped  funding the organisation.
Naeem Ansar no longer had money for Alnihayya.
He went into hiding letting people think he had died in a terrorist attack.

Then suddenly, a few months passed and the bankrupt Alnihayya started getting funds again. More funds than ever before but from an unknown source. Such a lot of money but the leaders were not ready to tell where they got it from.

A new Alnihayya headquarters was made, loads of weapons, machinery was bought. All that money but no one knew the source except for the leaders.
The source and the cause of future chaos was a Russian Mafia.

Naeem Ansar had signed a deal with the Mafia boss. The mafia would provide Alnihayya funding and in return when Alnihayya finally liberates Palestine, then they would be allowed to open factories in Palestine.
Seemed like an amazing deal.

Get all the money in the world to free Palestine and in return you only have to allow a few factories to be opened.
Naeem Ansar immediately agreed to the deal and so Alnihayya thrived.

There was a certain someone though, who had found this deal strange. Zeyara Suleiman couldn't understand why a mafia would give Alnihayya billions just so in the end they could open a few factories in Palestine. Why couldn't they open factories anywhere else in the world?

Zeyara presented his concern to Naeem Ansar and told him not to accept the deal but Naeem Ansar wanted the money so badly that he wasn't ready to listen. Zeyara seemed like a threat to Naeem but he couldn't get rid of Zeyara so easily since Zeyara was so well known and had a lot of power in Alnihayya. So many people supported and took him as an idol.

Hence, Naeem Ansar opted a clever way to get rid of Zeyara. He put Zeyara's DNA as the password of the greatest nuclear weapon which was in the highest demand of terrorists. Naeem thought the terrorists would kill Zeyara but instead his own daughter got into trouble because the terrorists thought his daughter was the password, not Zeyara.

Then again, to protect his own daughter Naeem sent away Zeyara hoping that Zeyara would get killed while protecting her and that being in Manchester would also keep Zeyara away from thinking about the deal with the mafia.

Zeyara, however, didn't stop his research about the mafia even while in Manchester. He secretly sent a junior Russian Alnihayya member to investigate the matter in Russia. Malaika Zaheer stayed undercover in the mafia on Zeyara's orders.
Both, Malaika and Zeyara continued the struggle and finally acquired the Russian radiation gun- the worst type of gun, something that affects the brain cells and leads to mind control.
The factories the mafia wanted to open in Palestine were the radiation gun factories which were banned every where else in the world.

Zeyara had kept the radiation gun hidden in his room in Manchester to show as a proof to Naeem Ansar that the mafia were actually fooling him but before he could show the gun to Naeem, his wife Mashal took the gun out, not knowing what it was.
Naeem Ansar saw the gun in Mashal's hands and when Mashal told her that she found the gun in Zeyara's room, Naeem started thinking Zeyara was the maker of that illegal gun.
He thought Zeyara secretly wanted to make those guns and gain dominance and power. His hatred for Zeyara only grew.

He even payed terrorists to kill Zeyara but instead they killed the wrong Zeyara.
Little did he know that Zeyara was actually the good guy and the mafia people with whom Naeem signed the deal were the bad guys.

Clues for this were included in many chapters previously especially in chapter thiry five "Palestine"
Go back and have a read of that chapter. It might make more sense then in sha Allah.
:)

This is not the end, but the end is near.
-Muskaan.