Chapter-47

Chapter Forty Seven

Percy's POV 

Pain suddenly flooded throughout my body, I screamed in pain, the red lightning sending courses of unbearable pain throughout my whole body. This was worse than Asphodel, this was worse than Tartarus, my body felt like it was lit aflame, stung by a thousand scorpions, dipped in the River Styx, chopped of limb from limb, reattached by super glue, and that was me holding back, my vision was clouded with red, my eyes were literally and figuratively about to explode on itself.

The pain was still there, my vision started to clear a little, the blood red sight turning into a light maroon. Slowly my vision cleared, my eyes could finally take a small rest, I suddenly widened my eyes and dropped to the ground clutching my, everything. The pain was still there, and it was showing no signs of stopping. I shivered in pain looking around, trying to identify where I was at in the big universe.

The ground itself had the texture of a rough rock, the ground had the colour of blood, it was miles upon miles of the same boring red surface as far as the eye could see. The only interesting thing left was the river, the river had the colour of red, it flowed a faint maroon, coursing with both power and intellect. It flowed peacefully, the sound of red water suddenly reverberating soothing waves, if not for the situation, I could've called this peaceful.

A body stood right next to me, suppressing a scream, clutching onto his chest for dear life. Destruction. I steeled my nerves and stood up, taking the pain like a champ, I breathed heavily trying to adapt to all of the pain, I haven't thought this through enough. I gritted my teeth, using my free hand, my nails digging onto the palm of my hands. The pain was slowly starting to go away, I bit my lip trying to surpress a scream.

Eventually, my hard work paid off, the pain was nonexistent anymore, I could now freely move however I want. Though it did come with a downside, Desturction was able to freely move to. The primordial of destruction stood up, a deathly glare plastered upon the primodials face. I gulped nervously, the red ground flickered from a dark purple to a blood red colour. Destruction smirked stomping his feet on the ground.

Waves upon waves of power suddenly flooded through what I assumed was the river chaos, the red ground we were standing on suddenly turned to a dark purple. Destruction approached me with a murderous glint, each step he took seemed to turn the red ground onto a dark purple seeming as if infecting the environment with a disease. The silent river chaos suddenly turned to a violent storm, the red water suddenly going into high speed mode, flowing like an everlasting storm. It retained its red color, though it produced massive waves that seemed to be impossible for just a river.

"Sadly, I can't control the river Chaos." He sighed, the river chaps itself seemed to be conflicted and trying to fight back the infection on the land.

"But I can control its lands." He said lunging at me, I widened my eyes and instantly rolled out of the way, narrowly avoiding his blade. I was suddenly knocked out a few feet back, a sudden bruise forming in my cheek. I coughed out blood, turning to my side, a hand made out of earth stood beside me, covered in a dark purple aura. I sidestepped again, the giant hand suddenly bringing down its fists, creating a large crater on the ground.

As soon as the fist collided, a large boom echoed throughout the plain. I was at a daze, I shook my head quickly, focusing at the task at hand. I yelped, suddenly flying back a few feet, a flaring pain in my gut. I turned towards my gut, luckily there was no blade, but a sizable purple bruise in my gut. Destruction suddenly surged forward, in great speed he was already in front of me, the primordial straight up punched me in the chin sending me flying in the air.