1| 5 Roses, 5 Hearts

Y/N's POV

Ninjago used to be peaceful to me, but ever since they came, my life had been a HUGE mess. Ugh! It's hard to withstand those 5 hard-headed idiots, but without them, I might be not the Y/N today...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stepping back to campus for one last time is kind of, relieving. This year is my last year here in school, who knew time was this fast though. "Y/N are you excited as I am?" Mom beamed giving me my lunch "Why though? Is there an occasion of some sort?" I asked preparing to leave "You're going back to school. You know how I wanted you to have a good life so-" "Bye Mom." I said leaving.

"Can't believe her, She wants me to continue studying for a better life?! Ugh." I groaned as I walked through the park. It was a perfect time for school seasons to start at this time of year, Cherry Blossoms were in full bloom and it's petals effortlessly flutter in the air. It was serene and almost surreal at some point. The petals even reach the campus at some point in the day but as usual, he's here. "Heeeeyyy Y/N." Kai smoothly greeted with an ear to ear grin "Hello Kai." I growled softly "Still have a cold shoulder whenever I talk to you Huh?" He asked, "Kai, Please stop." I ordered "Fine. He said raising his arm in defense and proceeded to walk faster towards campus. "Kai wait up!" Nya's voice yelled out as she ran past me. "Nya wait for me!!" Jay followed "You guys no running!!! You might trip." Zane said, "Guys -mmf!- wait!!" Cole yelled still eating his breakfast, "Hey Y/N." Lloyd's voice called out from behind "Hey Lloyd." I replied smiling "So the boys went running again huh?" He asked groaning "Heh, Yeah." I giggled "So, how are you?" He asked "Frustrated." I growled He then raised an eyebrow and smiled "Here, Have a lollipop." He said reaching out a Lemon flavored lolly, "Thanks, But, I'm just frustrated at my mom. She wants me to, no, She's forcing me to take extra years in school so that I can have a 'great life'." I replied, "That reminds me of my dad." He smiled, "Anyway see you at classes." He said dashing off towards the others.

"He's too perfect," I mumbled, I mean unlike the others he's different in some way, "Nope! Y/N, school first before them."

Ninjago High where 5 boys are coming after you