Chapter 4: Kiss Him Or Not?

"Must you really be here, Jeff?" You asked, sighing as the makeup artist worked on you.

Jeff simply nodded, not saying anything else, and a moment later, your best friend, Mina, entered the room.

"Yo, wassup, girl! I can't believe you're getting married today!" She squealed, making you frown.

"Eunha hasn't replied to any of my messages yet..." You trailed off, but she kept quiet.

"Screw him-now who's the lucky guy?" She asked, changing the topic while Jeff adjusted the camera.

"Park Jimin...?" You pursed your lips, wondering who he might be.

"Park Jimin?" Mina gasped, eyes wide. Of course, she knew who he was.

"What?" You asked, annoyed.

"Hana? Let's go. The people there are waiting for you." Your Dad came in and you pouted before walking over to him, leaving Mina there alone.

"Are you coming?" You asked Mina and she nodded, "I will, soon."

You followed your dad out of the room and walked to the entrance with Jeff following behind. You gulped as the door opened slightly. Your dad nudged you, and you quickly moved along the aisle.

Then you saw him.

Park Jimin.

He's, hot not going to lie, but you hated him for agreeing to this. You avoided looking at the guy and just looked down at the red carpet. As you reached there you stood opposite him.

You looked up to see him staring at you but quickly turned away to avoid his gaze.

"Do you, Mr. Park Jimin take Ms. Lee Hana to be your Wife?" The priest asked.

He inhaled sharply, "Yes...I do." His voice shaking, as he nodded.

You felt uncomfortable, stepping back a little. The priest then looked at you, "Will you, Ms. Lee Hana take Mr. Park Jimin as your husband?"

"Uhh... well-" You were cut off when you saw your Mother's death glare. "Yes, I do." You nodded quickly.

"You may now kiss the bride." The priest said and Jimin stood closer to kiss you but you flinched.

"Is this a must?" You asked and your mother groaned.

"Just kiss him." She rolled her eyes and you frowned.

"No!" You exclaimed and Jimin also rolled his eyes.

"Just kiss me," Jimin said to you and you scoffed.

"No." You shook your head, adamant.

He had never felt so embarrassed before.

He pulled your hands closer to him and you gasped as you hit his chest. You shut your eyes close as you thought he was going to kiss you, but turned out-he kissed the skin right beside your lips.

"Done," Jimin said and you nodded.

"You guys didn't kiss. He just kissed you on the skin beside your lips-"

"Are you serious Jeff?" You groaned.

"What..." Jeff trailed, silent as you glared at him.

Out of frustration, you turned to Jimin who had his gaze turned to the ground in embarrassment. Feeling guilty, you tugged his collar and gave him a quick peck.

You immediately let go of him and he stared at you in shock.

"Hell yeah!" Your father exclaimed and your mother patted his shoulder, "Honey, we're still in church..." she reminded him and he immediately slapped his hand over his mouth.

"Look! The couple is finally married!" Yeri chirped while facing the camera. She went over quickly to congragulate you both.

"Woah," Jimin said as the show's crew rushed to the both of you.

"So how are you guys feeling?" Yeri asked and you pouted, "Sad, betrayed and disappointed."

"Um, excuse me? People would die to marry me, what's wrong with you?" Jimin asked with his eyebrows furrowed into a glare.

You pulled him out of the church to somewhere private but guess what? You could never be anywhere, private, due to the cameramen always following you.

"Jeff, go away." You said and he shook his head, "I can't."

"Leave." You instructed.

"No." He said and you scoffed.

"Whatever I'm just going to tell you even if the whole world is going to know..." You said while Jimin folded his hands.

Taking a deep breath and clasping your hands together. "I have a boyfriend?" You muttered and his eyes widened, "What?"

"I'm so sorry-"

"Does that mean I have to care for you? No right... hm, okay then. Since you have your boyfriend." He shrugged and you gave him a confused look.

"That means, he does not like you and he doesn't care if you have a boyfriend," Jeff said and you screeched frustratedly.

"For God's sake! I knew what he meant," You yelled at Jeff before stomping back into the church.

"Why does everyone do this to me...uhh I don't even know what your name is..." He trailed as he talked to the other cameramen.

"Taehyung." The guy replied and Jeff nodded.

"And..." Taehyung started laughing as he remembered the fact that Jeff got scolded.

-

Edited.