7. Battle Cries and Promises✔

Week 1

Thursday

26 day left

Alana's POV

I woke up expecting to be greeted by annoying eyes but instead I'm disappointed with an empty bed.

Where is he?

Swinging my leg over, I open the door and pad slowly downstairs and as soon as I enter the dining room I regret it.

Men. Everywhere.

They looked as if they were in a meeting but they didn't look like it.

Get it?

They were shirtless!

All of them.

Lord, what is this.

I was about to tiptoe back to the room when I bounced into a table, threw down a vase, broke a glass, stubbed my toe and yelped in pain.

All eyes shifted to me and I laughed nervously while gripping my toes.

"Hi...everyone." I mutter and I catch Leo smiling softly at me, I glare at him in return.

Ugh.

"Good morning Luna." They answered.

"Take a seat." Leo tells me and I awkwardly walk in my little satin gown and take a seat next to a normal looking male, I could practically feel Leo's glare. But it definitely wasn't on me.

"Um..Luna-" He spoke up.

"Shh. He can't do anything." I told him. "I'm Alana."

"Tucker."

"Nice to meet you." I smile and he reluctantly smiles back.

"Alana." Leo calls out and my face falls.

"What do you want from me now?" I whine and he looks as if he is about to explode.

"I would appreciate it if you would sit next to me sweetie."

"I like it here." I tell him. "Now, what're we talking about?"

"Funny that you asks, your training starts today?"

My what?

"My what?"

"Training. I need to figure out your strengths and weaknesses since you are not a wolf."

"I'm gonna be fighting you?" I squeal excitedly.

Finally, I get to hit this boy into a coma.

---------

"Now, I want you to focus. I won't take it easy on-"

"Yaaaaaa!!" I release my battle cry as I charge at him. 

"Alana!" He yells, his eyes widening, but I don't stop.

I use the bat he gave me and hit him in his stomach first. He doubles over and I bring it down onto his back.

When he collapses I straddle his back, and ball my fist bringing it down onto anywhere it lands.

"Mercy!" He yells.

"No mercy!!" I yell back and he flips me over, pinning my hands to the grass.

I'm breathing heavy, my chest moving up and down as my semi frizzy hair sticks to my face with sweat. I don't know why he's panting he only laid there getting beat up.

He stares at me amused and I realizeded that the red marks on his skin were already fading. Must be some wolf thing.

"You did great."

"I know." I shrug and he rolls his eyes.

"Way to be humble." I giggle slightly and I guess he takes that as an invitation to kiss me but I don't remember sending him any thing.

I swiftly kick him in his area and he falls over next to me.

"Watch it buddy. I still don't like you." I tell him walking inside as everyone else looks at me in such awe.

Yea that's right, I'm a bada-

Yelping in pain as my toe hits a rock, I fall face forward into the grass. 

Silence.

I slowly get up and I could tell that there was grass in my nose.

Sniffing, I limp inside, suddenly disliking all the attention that was given to me.

----------

"You did great today." Leo tells me once more as we lay in bed.

"As you said many times before."

"I know but, you're a human. I barely even saw you coming. You're like this little chihuahua."

"Gee, thanks." I mutter, laughing slightly.

Its seems like it's only in the night that I can tolerate him. I know I have to start letting him in, because if I choose to stay after the 30 days, I'll have to get mated to him but. .   there's something holding me back.

Slowly gliding his hand over my stomach he sighs.

"I really hope you let me in Alana."

He's in my head!

No he's not you idiot. You're not a werewolf.

Oh... right.

When I was sure that he was asleep, I continue playing with his hair.

"I will."