-16-

All of the friends could see that something had happened, both Charlotte and James had been down since they had disappeared earlier to talk

All of the friends could see that something had happened, both Charlotte and James had been down since they had disappeared earlier to talk. They could all tell that it was something bad they had been talking about. But no one dared to ask about it. The only one that slightest clue what had happened was Remus. Remus had been sending Charlotte and James concerned looks all day and they had just smiled back, fake smiles.

One that wasn't understanding anything was Sirius. He didn't like being out of the loop. So when Charlotte and James didn't tell him anything he hated it. Especially because it was his best friend and the girl he liked. He wanted to believe that they trusted him enough to tell him.

Charlotte didn't talk much during the day so when she said that she wanted to talk a walk on her own after dinner everyone knew something was up. Charlotte wasn't the one to be quiet and definitely not the one to be alone like that.

"Go after her." Lily said and motioned for Sirius to go after her.

"What?" He said not understanding anything.

"Go after her, and talk to her. Make her feel better." Alice said, explaining to Sirius who was just starring at Alice still confused.

"Just go and talk to her." Remus said and ran his hand down his face. His friend could be really stupid sometimes. How could he not understand what they were talking about?

"Okay." Sirius said and stood up and hurried after Charlotte. When he was out of earshot everyone chuckled.

"He can be so stupid and oblivious sometimes." James said and looked at the big door his friend just left through.

Charlotte walked through the castle thinking to herself. It hurt how much she missed her brother, he was her other half. So seeing him again was something she was looking forward to, leaving here was not though. She knew this wasn't her time, but she loved it here. Charlotte had gotten a lot of friends here, and maybe something more.

"Lottie!" She heard someone call behind her. Charlotte sighed before turning around, she didn't want to talk to anyone right now, like she had told her friend.

"Hi." She said when she saw Sirius standing in front of her. He smiled at her and ran his hand through his hair. His grey eyes were scanning her looking for something, Charlotte couldn't say of he found what he was looking for.

"Come." Sirius said and before Charlotte could say anything he grabbed her hand and lead her towards the astronomy tower. He knew they didn't have the best history with the place, but it was still his special place where he went when he needed to think, so he thought Charlotte needed it as well.

Charlottes hand tingled when Sirius grabbed her hand. It felt so right having his hand in hers, and that scared her. This was just the reason why she was feeling bad in the first place. If she only could tell everyone the truth, tell them the truth about herd and who she was. But it was to dangerous, it could change the future.