6.

Kalia

"Happy birthday Lia, aka, baby face" Mac said, sitting down at the side of my bed, looking at me with a smile printed on his face.

"Thank you Marcel." I replied giving him a faint smile

"I know you probably feel down cause you're not around the people you love, but.."

"But what?" I sat up, looking at how messy my hair was in the mirror.

"But, me and you can make today as lit as possible."

I smiled real hard. I liked how he cared, well at least it seemed like he cared. It was good to have him around, maybe, soon I can call him a friend.

"My hair looks terrible.. I look horrible, where are you going to take me?"

"You always look good lil girl, and wherever you wanna go. I get can someone to do your hair for you."

"Ooooh yass, I want to dye it blue." I screamed a little and he gave me the shut up look, causing me to roll my eyes.

"Aite ma. Ima get one of them Dominicans to do your hair. Tired of seeing it in that damn hairband" He smirked, throwing the pillow at my head.

"You gon learn to stop throwing them damn pillows at my head, you do it almost everyday!" I giggled loudly, throwing it back at him ten times harder.

Lucas.

I had drove down to Chicago for a few days to get some business done. I mean, I do consider myself in charge. I had Chris with me the whole time and we was on our way back discussing some shit.

"Aye man, when we getting rid of that Tia chick" Chris asked, rolling down the windows.

"You mean Lia?" I chuckled, shaking my head

"Whatever that girl name is mane.."

"She just gon be with with us for a bit, why something up?"

"Nah not at all, can I hit that?" He said, smirking a little

"Hell nah. She ain't here to fuck us, she's a little ass girl."

"She needs to be useful in that house though. She don't be doing shit but staying quiet"

"Shut da fuck up bruh' you been talking too damn much, I said no, leave her alone."

He sucked his teeth, placing his earphones in his ear.

[ Chris in image ]