19

im running out of gifs as u all can see.
+ im sorry in advance this chapter utterly sucks

...

yoongi embraced jimin as they stood in the rain. they were both soaking wet but they didn't even care. what mattered was that yoongi found jimin and jimin continued to fall for yoongi.

"you're so stupid, jimin, why'd you walk all the way to fucking daegu?" yoongi says, kissing jimin hard on the lips.

"yoongi, please, i-"

"namjoon helped me find you," he says, turning and showing the purple haired guy from earlier sitting in the car, texting on his phone.

the younger's eyes widened. "shit."

"hm?"

"yoongi, how'd you figure out where i was?" jimin exasperated, shoving his face back into yoongi's chest.

"i'm from daegu. i used to visit that shop all the time when i was younger." yoongi picks jimin's bag up and pulls him into the car, sitting him into the back seat.

jimin slid down into his seat afraid of what namjoon was going to say. he didn't want yoongi to find out he nearly killed himself and one of his friends just happened to be there to save him.

"jimin, are you coming to mine or yours?" yoongi says, eyes going up to the mirror and looking the black haired male into his eyes. "mine?"

"please," he answered softly. he was afraid of what his father was going to say—no. afraid if what his father would do.

"oh, jimin, i forgot," he tapped namjoon. "this is one of my friends. he's going to be staying for a couple of weeks at my house." namjoon turned around and jimin hid his face.

"hi, it's nice to meet you," he said, voice muffled in his drenched sweater.

namjoon's eyes squinted as he tried getting a better look at jimin, since it was night time and the only light they received was from the street lamps.

"oh, you're that—"

"hahaha!" jimin laughed suddenly. namjoon looked at him weirdly and then finally got the idea.

"i was going to say 'you're that boy yoongi always talks about.'" namjoon smirked over at yoongi who's face was turning hot.

"i do not," he shifted.

jimin smiled. "thanks."

"you're welcome," the two boys said in unison.

...

"i must warn you," yoongi says, hands intertwined with jimin's. they were standing on their porch whilst namjoon had already went inside to see his friends.

"why?" jimin asked.

"because they tend to get a little overprotective and a little bit crazy. overall, they're extra as fuck." yoongi chuckled and jimin watched him in awe.

"let's just go inside, okay, baby?" jimin says quietly. the petname caught yoongi's attention as he started blushing and a small smile placed onto his lips.

yoongi opened the door and stepped into his house. jimin crept behind him, hands gripping at his arm.

yoongi sighed. "jungkook is at taehyungs house, it's alright."

even though jimin still hasn't mentioned the whole beat down with jungkook, yoongi still could tell that jimin finally came to his senses and figured out that they really weren't like his friends used to be.

"i'm assuming they're sleeping since its three am, right?" jimin asked about yoongi's friends.

"they're college students. on break. they're up," yoongi chuckled.

jimin nodded and tightened his grip around yoongi. he lead him into a different room where the hall became darker. he suspected he has never been in this part of yoongi's big home.

without warning, yoongi opened the door to reveal three boys. they suddenly stopped laughing as their gazes turned to the new boy in their view.

"is this him?" asks the black haired boy.

"of course it's him, dumbass," the dark brown haired man whacked him in the head. his hair was slightly long but it suited his figure incredibly well.

"my name is hoseok," the black haired one said, getting up and sticking his hand out.

jimin smiled and slowly lifted his hand and took hoseoks in his own. "jimin."

"i'm seokjin, and this is namjoon." jimin's gaze travelled to the purple haired lad. he licked his lips and pleaded with his eyes to once again not to mention anything.

"it's nice to meet you, jimin," namjoon says.

jimin let out a small sigh of relief. namjoon nodded subtly as he wrapped his arm around hoseok. jimin looked up to see yoongi staring down at him.

"i hope we can all get along well," yoongi smiles up.

seokjin scoffed. "i don't really like younger kids."

"pft. shut up. you dated a girl five years away from your age. don't be talking," hoseok snapped. jimin could tell they were the bickering type of friends. he smiled. this is a friend group he'd fit in more with.

more importantly a group that could possibly make him forget about taehyung and jungkook.