Chapter 23: No Love

Quick side note, last chapter and this chapter are eminem songs... lol

Naruto walked into the cave, his eyes had large bags under them. He had walked all the way there from Kumo without sleep, fearing the nightmares that might plague his mind. He saw Satsuki pacing the room worriedly, but no sign of Konan. He let out a large sigh before he pulled out a chair and sat down. Satsuki saw the black haired boy and rushed to him before giving him a large hug.

"How did you escape Konoha? Where's Samui? Did you save her?" Naruto visibly flinched at her last two questions as he returned the hug. He pulled back.

"Kushina Uzumaki is dead. So is...so is Samui. But, I avenged her." Naruto said before he walked away. "I need some rest." He said as he entered his room. He looked at his mirror on the wall before he punched it, getting his hand bloody. He looked at the blood. "It should've been me." He whispered. He flipped his table, scattering the papers that had once littered it. He then broke down and started crying as he fell to his knees. He felt something grab him by the head and move it somewhere soft. He looked up and saw Satsuki stroking his hair as she sat down, his head on her thighs, like she had done when they were children.

"Everything is going to be okay Naruto-kun." She cooed to him over and over again, trying to get him to stop crying. They sat there for what seemed like hours, but was actually half an hour. Naruto sat up and gave Satsuki a hug.

"Thank you." He whispered. She returned the hug with a smile on her face, glad to know that her Naruto was going to fine. Naruto pulled back and looked into Satsuki's eyes, their faces inches apart. Their heads unconciously grew closer before their lips slowly met. It started slow, each of them getting a taste of their partner, but it then grew passionate and rough, tears and saliva met as Naruto slipped his tongue in Satsuki's mouth, surprising her but not a second later she returned it, moaning in satisfaction. He smirked into the kiss as he brushed her raven hair out of her face before he soon pinned her to the ground, his hands rubbed her thighs, making her shiver in delight.

The two were about to continue to more, pleasurable options, but a knock interrupted them. Naruto pulled back, a thick trace of saliva trailed between the two teenagers. Satsuki was currently as red as her favorite fruit: Tomatoes.

Naruto stood up. "Stay here." He whispered as he smiled widely at her. She only nodded before he opened the door to reveal Konan. He blankly stared at her. "Yes?"

"I was seeing if you were back. It seems you were. Goodbye." She said, her face red as she turned away quickly. Naruto turned back to see Satsuki reading a paper that had fallen.

"Whatcha reading?" He asked. Not knowing he just doomed himself.

"Undue Kotoamatsukami? What the hell?" She yelled at him, showing him his to due list. Naruto cursed.

"Crap." He muttered. She waved the paper in his face again.

"Hello? What memories did you put in my head?!" She yelled again. Naruto sighed before activating his EMS.

"How about I show you?" He said before showing her the real memories. When he was done, she had tears on her cheeks.

"Why would you do that to me? Why would you make me feel such guilt?" She said, her body trembling. "How do I know my love for you is real or not when you can just place false memories!" She yelled. Naruto's heart shattered right then and there.

She doubted her love for him, and that is the worse pain a man can feel.

"I needed you to get stronger." He said, trying to keep his voice calm. "I needed you to keep me a secret, so I did that." She slapped him across the face. Hard.