Germany

I straightened my dark blue shirt and wiped my hands on my black jeans. I sat down at the large conference table, kicking my feet up as I mess with my Stark phone.

"Agent Stark."Fury says walking towards me. Steve walks in as well.

"Nick how many times have I said to call me Clara."I say hacking into SHIELD's database. "And to change your fucking password."

Fury glares at me with one eye and so does Steve. I smile and continue my work.

"Is this a joke for you?"Steve asks. I look at him.

"No, but its fun."I say with a smirk. He rolls his eyes as Coulson starts to tells us that they have found an match for Loki in Stuggart,Germany.

I stand up and walked to the room I usually stay when I am here. I quickly changed into my outfit. I was fixing up my hair when someone knocks on my door.

"Stark lets go."Steve says. Back to Stark, huh. I open the door and he looks at me, well everything but my face.

"My eyes are up here,Rogers."I say though gritted teeth. I push past him and go up to the landing deck.

"I-I-"He stutters behind me. I growl and walk faster. When I finally get to the landing deck, I go to where Natasha is. She sees the angry look on my face and then sees Steve behind me. She shakes her head and goes inside of the Quin Jet. I walk inside as well and take a seat.

Steve walks in couple minutes later and sits down on the other side of the Jet. Natasha goes and sits next to the pilot and starts everything up. Then we get into the sky.

About twenty minutes later, we are over Stuggart. I get up and look at the Captain.

"Come on Rogers. Lets go."I say, hitting the button to open the door. Rogers gets up and turns giving me a nice view of his ass. I bite my lip and he turns around. Then he tries to grab a parachute.

"You know, my eyes are up here, Stark."He says smirking. I roll my eyes and look at him.

"Come on. I am your ride down there." I say.

"Wait what?"He asks walking towards me. I grab his muscle-y arm, biting my lip again and I pull him out of the plane and we fall. He looks at me like I am crazy and then I start to fly.

"I LOVE DOING THIS!"I yell as we near the Earth.

"Really?!"Cap asks.

"Hell yes, Rogers!"I say as we get closer.

"W-"I cut him off.

"Shhh. Loki is right there."I say and I drop him when we are close to the ground. I drop down as well, in front of him.

"You will all kneel before me."Loki says, aiming specter at an old man. Ste-Er Cap runs infront of the man and blocks the power with his shield. I fly to Rogers.

"The man out of time and broken girl."Loki says, chuckling, well evilily.

"I think you're the one out of time."Steve says and starts talkimg about his last time when he was in Germany, blah, blah. I tune him out until, Steve throws his shield at Loki.

"Dammit Rogers!"I mutter under my breath and freeze Loki's feet to the ground. He looks at me and shoots some of the blue energy at me, which sends me flying a couple feet. Loki breaks the ice and punches Rogers, sending him flying, but then Tasha aims the Quin Jet's guns at Loki.

"Loki drop the weapon."She says calmly through the speakers. In normal villian fashion, Loki fires at the Quin jet and Natasha moves to dodge it. Then something very Stark like happen.

First, "Shoot to Thrill" starts blasting through the Quin Jet's speakers. Then a very familar voice starts to speak.

"Miss me, Agent Romanoff?"

Then, my brother flies down, in his suit, right infront of Loki, and he aims every single fucking weapon he has at him.

"Your move, Reindeer Games."Tony says through the suit.

"Stark."Rogers says walking to Tony. I smirk and walk towards my brother.

"Captain. Clara."He says as J stand next to him.

"Tony." I say with a smile.