•129•

val

i waited for a word, a sound, something out of them! but they just sat there. i couldn't tell if they were disappointed or mad - i couldn't read their faces.

"are you being serious?" david asks me and i suddenly regretted telling them this information.

"completely." i nod.

katherine suddenly brought her hands over her mouth and tears escaped her eyes. she walked over to me and i stood up as she welcomed me with open arms.

phew.

"thank you." she sobs. "this is he best news." she squeezes me and david smiles.

once katherine let's go i hug david as well and katherine wipes under her eyes while chuckling.

"i cant believe this! we're going to be grandparents! oh my gosh!" katherine jumps up and down.

i smile at her reaction but then she stops jumping.

"jack has no clue? why haven't you told him, honey?"

"i want him to focus on his music. that's what he loves and i don't want anything distracting him from it."

"he also loves you and i think he would want to know." david says.

"he will. once he gets back from tour." i nod and katherine gives me a weak smile.

"i'll know what once i get back from tour?" a low voice startles all of us and my heart drops to my stomach.

another one !!