Chapter 11

Chapter-11

Diana Thomas's POV

"Wow Martin! Look at the tiger there!", I said excitedly. I feel hands circle around my waist and my back is pressed into a hard warm chest. His lips are pressed on my neck from back, where he made a hickey and his warm breathe is melting my insides.

"Hmm", he hummed. When he said punishment, I never expected it to be this.

"Martin", I said in almost a whisper.

"Yes Cara Mia", he said in his husky voice.

"Leave me. Everyone is watching", I whispered again. Trying to pull his hands away from my waist. But his hands are so hard.

"No. Never. I don't care", he said as he suddenly turned me around and was about to kiss me.

"Martin! So, this is the punishment huh? Kissing me in front of everyone!", I said in a slow and calm voice.

"No. I want everyone to know that you are mine", he said possessively and held me tight to him, "and if you think this is a punishment, I don't care, you should not have let your hair down", he said as he pulled my hair to another side, exposing the hickey to everyone.

"Oh please. Okay. So, if I put my hair this side and expose the hickey to everyone, will you stop kissing me?", I asked as I pulled my hair to other side.

"You my kisses that much?", he asked with a cold voice, but I can feel that he is hurt.

"No Martin! If you keep kissing me, my body is getting heated and I don't know what I will do! I may even kiss you back hard! My body will never be in my control whenever you are with me! Urggh! That's why I am telling you to stop kissing me!", I said and threw my hands in the air. I looked back at him and found him smirking. Why is he smir-Oh shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Did I just say that?!

"You feel what? Say it all once again", he said as he took a step forward. I took a step back.

"I... I... that... it...-".

"Say it Cara. Say it again. I want to hear those words again from your mouth", he said as he cornered me against a tree. I pressed my back into the tree, while blushing furiously. I looked down at my feet in embarrassment. Way to go Diana! Is there any other way you can embarrass yourself anymore in front of him? He won't stop until he makes me say it again. I should do something. I lift my head up.

"No! I won't! Why should I?", I said trying to look at him seriously and to maintain an arrogant face.

"Oh no! Cara Mia! You will say! And you know why? Because you are my secretary and you will do as I say! Now say it again", he demanded as he brought my lips closer to his while lifting my face with my chin. My breathing hitched and I kept looking at his eyes and back at him. He stared deep into my eyes, once our eyes met. Desire is clear in his eyes. He stared at my lips and I, at his.

"No Willa! They are not!", we suddenly heard a small boy kid's voice. We broke apart. We both looked down and found a girl and boy of may be six years. They both have brown hair. They both look like they are having an argument.

"Yes! They are!", the small girl shouted and stomped her foot on the floor while pointing at us.

"They are not!", the kid shouted while pointing a finger at us.
.

"They are Rocky!", she said angrily. I looked at Martin with a confused expression. He has the same expression on his face. I looked back at kids and they looked like they may fight any minute. I stoop to their level. I put my hand on each of their shoulders.