A Friend-ly Reunion

I was almost heading to the location as soon as I arrived it was an old factory.

Me: Must be the place.

I walked inside looked around the area but no sign of any demon until I heard something fall in the office. I walked up the stairs and opened the door. I saw a shadowy figure, but couldn't see who it was cause of the clouds covering the moon.

Me: So your one who's causing trouble?

???: Not quite, more like the who called.

Me: *Why is her voice squeaky and familiar* And is a reason you called.

???: Isn't it obvious (Y/N).

Me: Okay, who are you and how do know my name.

???: I'm shocked (Y/N), did you really forget little old me.

The clouds started to move away from the moon slowly and light started to brighten up the room. As the room had brighten up I saw who I'd never thought to see here.

Me: R-R-ruby.

Ruby: You guessed it.

Me: Bullshit who are you (pointing Ivory at her)

Ruby: My you should watch your language around little kids.

Me: I'll ask you again, who are you or you can answer to my little friend here.

Ruby: Oh (Y/N) you wouldn't hurt and old now would you.

Me: *Wait it can't be, no don't fall for it* Why did you call me all the way here.

Ruby: Isn't it obvious.

She jumped off the desk and look at me with an innocent smile.

Ruby: (Y/N) I'm here to kill.

Ruby's voice changed like almost like a teenager.

Ruby: I have to say, you really had a soft spot for little kids so why not trick you to gain your trust.

Her appearance started to fade and she got taller. When she was full herself, I realized she was the same person I meet that night wearing her cloak.

???: It's nice to see my old friend.

Me: So you were just playing with my mind.

???: Of course how else would I find your weakness.

Me: What weakness?

She took off her good revealing to be Mia my old friend.

Me: M-Mia what are you doing here?

Mia: To kill you of course and take revenge.

She dashed at me and kicked me making myself go threw the wall and fall on my back. I look to see Mia jump  and have a sword ready to stab me, I rolled left and she stabbed the ground giving me a chance to shoot at her. She deflected all the bullets and ran into the shadows.

Me: Mia why are you doing this?

Mia: After all 3 years your asking me why, how about lying to and having my parents die!

Me: I'm sorry ok! I didn't want any demons coming after you and using you as bait.

She rushed behind me and I got Rebellion to block her hit.

Mia: And what... You couldn't have told me about your true self!

I gave enough force to push Mia back a little.

Me: I thought I told you you'd hate me for being different.

Mia: That doesn't change anything!

She ran at me and I did the same our blades clashed