Chapter Thirty

**THE WEDDING DAY**

I looked in the mirror and soothed down my dress. I smiled at my reflection in the mirror when I noticed Bekah come in. 

"You..look gorgeous." She smiled. 

"Thank you." 

"Your veil is beautiful..." She said fixing it a little.

"It was my grandma's...I always said that I would wear it when I walked down the aisle." 

She smiled then kissed my cheek. 

"Are you ready?" She asked.

"As I'll ever be." 

"Let's go get you a husband." 

We walked down the lond corridor and finally the tears started to come. I saw Elijah..waiting for me. I asked if he could walk me down the aisle and give me away. Which he said that he would be honored to do. After taking a deep breath the large doors opened and the wedding march began. Elijah and I started walking and I made eye contact only with Kol..his eyes filling with tears. When we reached the end of the aisle Elijah kissed my cheek and Kol took my hands. I gave Bekah my bouquet because she's my maid of honor and everyone took a seat. The pastor said his normal things then let us say our own vows. 

"Adelaide Eleanor Jones. Since the first day I laid eyes on you I knew that you would be mine. I saw this perfect woman playing pool with Jeremy Gilbert. The kind of perfect that only imperfections make up. We soon started a relationship after that...and I couldn't help but fall madly in love with you. Which is a hard thing for me to admit in front of all these people. But learning about you..growing with you..was what I looked forward too. And now I look forward to something new. I look forward to growing a family with you. And mostly I look forward to spending the rest of my life in immortality with you. So will you excpect this ring from me today in front of all these people and make me a very happy husband. In sickness and in health. Rich or poor will you be my wife?" 

"I do." I said wiping a tear. 

"Now your vows.." The pastor said. 

"Kol. Well where do I start? I remember the very first day we met..and how I instantly fell for you. How I instantly knew that you were gonna be the one to either break my heart or make my future. Turns out your making my future. In the beginning of our relationship I learned things about you like, you hate having your sides poked because it tickles, or that you love having your head scratched while you read and drink a glass of burban. Some things I learned were even a little more scary and shocking but I learned to deal with it all. We have both made a fair amount of mistakes in this relationship...some we regret more than others but my only regret in this relationship is not marrying you sooner. I can't wait to be Mrs. Kol Mikaelson and to raise our baby together..so Kol In front of all these people today will you make me a very happy wife. In sickness and in health. Rich or poor will you be my husband?" 

"I do." 

We turned to the pastor and smiled at the both of us. 

"By the power vested in me I now pronounce you Husband and Wife, Kol Mikaelson you may now kiss your bride." He said. 

Kol grabbed me by the waist and pulled me into a kiss. I smiled and rested my hand on his cheek and he pulled away pecking my lips once more. We walked down the aisle and everyone clapped. We immediately got into our limo and waved at everyone and said that we would see them all at the reception. 

"I love you Mrs. Mikaelson." Kol whispered. 

"I love you too Mr. Mikaelson." 

"How does it feel now? To be married and expecting a baby?" He smiled.

"I feel overjoyed. I have a famiy now. How about you?" 

"I feel overly excited. I get to spend the rest of eterinty with my girl and soon we will have a baby." 

"In 7 months to be exact." 

"C'mon babe. You have to know what the gender is by now.." Kol whined. 

He's been bothering me about it since I found out. I just hadn't gotten around to telling him. 

"Boy." I said. 

"It's a boy?" He asked. 

"It's a boy." I repeated. 

He kissed my lips then my stomach. 

"Son...I'm gonna have a son." 

"We have to start looking for houses soon baby. So we can start raising him." 

He nodded and the rest of the night we spent time with our family...to bad my whole family wasn't here to see it but atleast most of them were and alot of my friends so I had an amazing time. I'm now married, a mommy-to-be and probably a new home owner...plus I'm a vampire and witch. So life is good.