Chapter 22

Stella's POV

Three days later

Today was the day I left to LA for the premier. Honestly, I was excited for the last three days I had been so down hopefully.

I went into the shower and washed myself down and washed my hair. I came out of the shower and wrapped the towel around me.

I walked to my closet and chose to wear red and white midriffs jumper with I picked out light denim frayed shorts with Adidas sneakers. 

I let my hair down naturally and pit some mascara on some clear lip balm I sprayed Romantic body mist by Victoria Secret on

I let my hair down naturally and pit some mascara on some clear lip balm I sprayed Romantic body mist by Victoria Secret on. I grabbed my two suitcases and my handbag and brought them downstairs.

I put them next to the front door and went into the kitchen. I ate some toast with NUTELLA! I grabbed an apple after and sat in the sun.

Someone came and sat next to me. I looked up and saw it was Matt. "What", I say. "I am sorry, I do love you please don't go", says Matt.

"I believe you but I can't forgive what you did and if I ever do it going to be in a long time", I respond. I stand up and leave.

I hug Mrs York who is crying. "Oh, Sweetie have fun don't hurt yourself", she says. I lift up Grace and give her a tight hug and I also hug Josh.

The taxi driver takes my bags and puts them in the boot of the car. I go inside of the taxi and watch the house as the car drives away.

I cry a little bit but I quickly wipe my tears away. I needed to get over him. He was my past and I was heading into the future without him.

I arrive at the airport. I thank the driver. I grabbed my bags and wheeled them into the airport. I was checked by security and let through. I checked in for my plane and boarder my private jet.

 I checked in for my plane and boarder my private jet

After a few hours I woke up as the plane landed. I stretched out my body and climbed down the stairs. I grabbed my luggage from inside and hopped into the limo.

The limo pulled up at a fancy hotel.

I got the key to my room. I unpacked everything and called my parents.

Call conversation with parents

Stella: Hey mum and dad

Mum: Hey sweetie, Feeling ok

Stella: Yep I landed and I'm in the hotel and I've unpacked everything

Dad: Good job sweetie I'm so pround of you. The premier is tomorrow btw

Mum: Honey, she already knows that

Dad: Whatever, I'm just excited because she's never come

Stella: I'm still here you know

Mum/ Dad: We know

Stella: Coming by soon

Mum: Yep, we'll be there in 5 minutes

Stella: Ok, see you then

Mum/ Dad: Bye sweetie

Call conversation over

I go into my photos and delete all of my photos. I delete my old Instagram account and make a new one. I sigh I plug my charger in and lay on my bed till my parents come.

I wake up to the pounding on my hotel door. "POLICE OPEN THE DOOR", yelled the police. I ran to the door and opened it and saw my mum and dad. I ran up to them and hugged them.

"You scared me so much" , I say. " I told you it would work" , my dad said. "whatever", my mum said.

I tell them everything about what had happened explaining in every detail. After a while they left and I decided to do some exploring of the city.

I walk down Las Vegas strip and enter Adventuredome. I paid for a ticket and went on all the rides. I had so much fun.

I was walking down the street to where they were having a dance battle. I stood by the side and watched. I jumped in and started dancing as well. It was a blast. (Video above)

By the time I got back to my hotel I was tired and sore. I hadn't danced in ages. I showered and grabbed my phone and texted Brittney.

Text conversation with Brittney

Me: Hey Brits!

Brittney: HOW IS LASSSSS VEEEGGGAAASS!!

Me: It is FUCKING AMAZING. I went into a dance battle with some other girls vs some boys and we won.

Brittney: Already conquering Las Vegas

Me: YASSS BITCH

Brittney: Feeling good?

Me: Better than ever. How is everything at school?

Brittney: Crazy... You Know who has disappeared.

Me: Good for him... Got to go... I'm fine. I PROMISEEEE.

Brittney: YOU BETTER!!

Me: CAN'T WAIT TO PROM!!!

Brittney: Me tooo!!!

Me: CYA!! TTYL!!

Brittney: Byeee!!! TTYL!!

Text conversation over

I put my phone away and climb into bed a fall into a slumber.

--------------------------------------

Words: 816

A/N HEY GUYSSS!!!! So yesterday I checked my book and it as #899 in teen fiction. I WAS LIKE OH MY GWAD!!! I checked again today and it is #552 in teen fiction. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT!! and reading this book. I'll try update tomororow.

LOVE YA  - XOXO

Follow: @-neongirl-