#4 Sasuke Uchiha

It was a school night. Just a normal Thursday evening which consisted of you doing your homework while some music blared in the background.

But suddenly your phone vibrated. You had received a text. It was not so surprisingly from your number one knuckle head neighbour, Naruto.

Naruto: ( y/n)-chan! Could you tell me who you like again? 

You looked at the phone with a raised eyebrow wondering what Naruto was planning.

You: No one! ^-^ 

You played it safe.

Naruto: ( y/n)-chan? 

You: *lips sealed emoji*

Naruto: Fine. I already know who it is.........it's Sasukeeeeee~

You: What! No..I don't like him.

Naruto: Right, my mistake. You wuv him!  Xoxo

You: ugh..Naruto! I don't love hi- ugh fine I give up...I admit it Sasuke is attractive and I like him. There you're happy now? '-'

Naruto: Yes and I like you too. :*

You: I'm sorry, what?

Naruto: Guess who? 

You: Sasuke..? Oh my god! Naruto tell me this is a joke!?

Naruto: Nope, look through your window.

You set your phone on your bed and moved to stand in line of your window. You stood there completely frozen as tints of blush made its way to your cheeks. It really was Sasuke! He casually flicked his hair and winked at you.

You stood there dumbfounded for a few seconds until you heard a voice

"Oi! (Y/n)-chan, meet me out front!?" Sasuke's enchanting voice broke you out of your state of shock.

"Uh..S-sure!" You stuttered, trying to process what was happening.

Finally it hit you. You turned on your heels and bolted toward your bedroom door while you wondered how could your crush ever like you back? It's truly a miracle!

---

A/n: Ok, I hope this was least bit satisfying...

P.s I am truly sorry but I won't be taking any requests but if you want you're always welcome to post little idea's, which I may possibly use in the future.