~ Chapter 8 ~

Hi! I'm soo sorry this is a very late, like real late update. For some reason I just stopped writing and now I'm back to it! Hope you enjoy this chapter. Have fun!
{Btw I'm gonna change it so it's not gonna be pov 's anymore :) I felt like they were doing good for me basically third person}

Next morning

Vera woke up with a soft breeze hitting her bare shoulders. It was the light breeze coming through the opened windows. The sunshine was seeming through the curtains. She remembered what had happened last night. It was the best night she had with Patrick. She smiled at the thought of him and her. She rolls over and feels the bed is empty. She feels lonely for a moment until he opens the bedroom door. It's Patrick, the love of her life.

"Morning sleepyhead!" He said in a sweet tone.
She rose her head up to speak more clearly.
"Good morning!" She rubs her eyes and gets out of bed.
"Here let me get you something to wear" He says.
"Okay thank you" She kisses him, stands up and walks to the dresser. He hands her clothes that she would wear around the house; which was a sports bra and yoga pants. He knows she likes to wear that around the house. When she is finished getting dressed she goes into the bathroom. Patrick goes downstairs and walks into the kitchen.

When Vera was finished in the bathroom, she walked downstairs into the kitchen, meeting Patrick. She sees that he is making breakfast, and she smiles. She walks over to where he is standing and wraps her arms around his waist. She looks to his side to meet his face. He looks down at her and laughs.
"What do you want on your pancakes?" He asks while putting his hands over hers.
"Anything, what ever you put on yours put it on mine" She laughs. He laughs as well.
"I love you" He says, looking back at her again.
"I love you too" She answers him, reaches her head up and kisses him. She unwraps her arms off him and gets the blueberries & the strawberries out of the fridge.
"Do you want blueberries & strawberries?"
"Of course, I always have pancakes with them!"
She cuts the strawberries and washes the blueberries. Patrick makes the pancakes quick and easy. He sets plates out for them and places the pancakes on them. They both add there toppings to the pancakes and sit down and eat at the table.

After eating they wash the dishes and sit down and relax for a little bit. They decide to watch TV. They chose to watch a couple of tv shows: The 100 , House Hunters, Lost, etc. After the 3rd  show they watched Vera asked "I know it's early, but when do you wanna start planning for.." she raises her hand and points at her ring.
"Whenever you want, I'm down for anytime" He answered back.
"Well I think he should start with the date and we're we should it be at? Like the destination." Patrick explained to her.
"Let's start now, I mean we're not doing anything! Might as well" she laughs and gets off the couch. She walks over to the desk and grabs the computer. She brings it to the table and sets it down. She calls over Patrick and he joins her at the table.

"Okay let's see we have to see when it's the right time to have the wedding. What about the summer time?" Patrick says.
"Well in the summer it sometimes gets a little too hot out, what about the fall?. The wedding would be so colorful and mostly, the weather is beautiful in the fall" Vera explained.
"Yea that's a good idea, I think we should do it, fall it is" He says looking at her smiling.
"Okay, fall it is" She grabs is hand and holds it. She opened he computer and pulls open a calendar of the fall months.
"Which month?" She laughs "What about November?"
"I love November, let's do it" He says with excitement. Clearly he is so excited for this day. She is too, they both cant wait. They both continued looking for a specific date to have the wedding. He found the day, she agreed with him. The official wedding date is: November 11th, 2016. Then, the destination of the wedding.
"You pick where you want the wedding to be, I picked what season." She said. He accepted her action and looked around on the internet to find some places to be married in. He picked a very nice place and they both liked it. After agreeing they set the dates in the computer.

"Im gonna make some phone calls and I'll be right back" Patrick says then he walks outside, toward the back yard with the computer in hand. Vera gets up and puts the paper they wrote some important things on somewhere safe. Inside a file folder, in the living room she she doesn't loose it. After a little while Patrick comes back inside and finishes his phone calls.
"Okay we're all set for the place and the date"
"Yay! I seriously cant wait I'm so happy " she walks over to him and hugs him. He cuddles her and says "me either, I'm so excited because this is happening. Ive waited for so long. Now i can finally do it" He says while looking at her. She looks at him in awe, and gives him a kiss. "I made inventations for the wedding already, I hope that's okay?" He says
"Ohh I see, that's why you were outside with the computer" she says with a smirk growing on her face.
"Yea you were right, haha!" He laughs and kisses her again.

"What should we do now?"
"We should visit my parents and tell them what's happening so far with the planning"
"Okay then, I'm gonna have to shower first"
"Me too..." she looks at him and he looks at her.
"I'll beat you there" she takes off running upstairs laughing. He is chasing her up the staircase and down the hallway. They are chasing each other like little kids. He finally reaches out and grabs her waist and pulls her into him. She giggles. Her breathing is fast. He wraps his arms around her waist. His mouth leaving small kisses on her neck.
"Okay fine, you win!" she whines softly with a small giggle.
"Ha! I knew I would win anyway" He whispers.
"Oh come on, let's go " She says playfully.
"Oh really, are you rushing me?" He says sarcastically.
"hmm idk" she says bitting her lip
"You little.." He picks her up either her saying "ahh" with a giggle. He wraps her around him. He opens the door to the bathroom and she shuts it with her foot.

Running water & giggles are lingering the bathroom.