Chapter 25: My True Feelings

Harry's POV

Uma had ordered that we move Ben to the ship, so here we are, "Tie him up to the mast." Uma told me, "Right away captain." I shoved the wimpy king into the mast, "Mal will never give you the wand." He said, I laughed, but said nothing, I finished tying him. "There ye go mate." I said smiling an evil smile at him. I hear the sound of heels coming aboard the ship, I turn and my eyes land on Heidi, she has on a grey shirt, a black leather jacket, black ripped jeans, and her high heel boots, "I know that look." Gil spoke making his way over to me, "What ye talking about now?" I asked annoyed with voice, "The way you just looked at Heidi, you love her." I snapped my head around, "You better watch your words, before I throw ye overboard." I threatened, "I just thought from the way you talk about her all the time and the way you look her, that you had feelings for her." I slapped Gil upside the head with my hook free hand. "She's my best friend, of course I care about her." Gil grinned, "But you think about her all the time?" He said rubbing the back of his head, "I do not Gil, now shut up," I started to admire hook, sharping it for today's big showdown. "You told me that since the alleyway encounter that lately out of nowhere she pops in your head." I looked from my hook, "So what if she does." I admitted. "You also try to impress her." I scoffed at that remark, "I do not try to impress her, I can have my pick of any girl on the Isle." Gill let out a little chuckle, "What about you walking her home every night?" I was surprised Gil knew this much about me, "Just because I walk her home at night doesn't mean I love her Gil." Gil climbed onto a part of the ship, "To make a point that you can't talk your way out of, explain why you go out of your way everyday just to make her happy." For once Gil had me, I had no explanation for why I did that, but I couldn't let Gil win. "I don't try to make her happy it just happens that way." I growled at him, "Gil why are ye questioning me about all of this? Don't ye have something else you could be doing?" Gil just swayed back and forth on the ropes, "Nope, Uma left to handle some business, and left Heidi and you in charge of watching over Ben." Of course, Uma had to leave Gil behind, "Another point." I cut him before he could ask me another ridicules question, "Enough Gil, I have had it with all these pointless questions." I was getting pissed off at Gil for thinking that I could fee; anything for Heidi then a friendship, "Harry, if you think about it, you haven't paid attention to a girl like this since Mal." That set me off, I quickly grabbed him by his collar and out him over the boat dangling above the water. "YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH, YOU LOUD MOUTH!" I was beyond pissed at this point, "Harry, you threating me like, kind of proves my point." I thought about what he said. As much Gil was annoying me he had a point, Heidi was always in the back of mind, and it was true that I haven't felt this way about someone since Mal, if I was going to be totally honest with myself, I felt more for Heidi then I ever felt for Mal, but I would never admit it to anyone. "It proves nothing, either stop questioning me or ye will be swimming with the sharks." Gil swallowed a large lump in his throat, "Okay, okay, I will stop pressuring you into admitting you are in love." I pushes him more overboard, "Okay, I will stop." Satisfied with the fear I put in him, I pulled him back on board tossing him to the ground. "Harry?" Gil asked standing back on his feet, "Gil. You said you would stop." Gil took a step back, "And I will, but I just have one more thing to say." I rolled my eyes and went back to my hook, "You say you're not in love with her, yet she has changed you in little ways." That comment hit it home for me, "Explain." I said giving Gil my full attention. ", you're less short-tempered when she is around, and if you lose control of your anger Heidi is right there to pull you back to reality, you are never really dishonest with her, you always open up to her more than anyone else on the Isle, even your family, you are braver around her because you think you have to protect her from everything." The more Gil listed the changes I did when ever Heidi was around, the more I figured out that I couldn't fight the feelings I had anymore, "OKAY GAIL! I ADMIT IT! I LOVE HEIDI!" as the words came out of my mouth I couldn't fight the stupid grin that formed on my lips, "See, now that wasn't so bad, was it?" I hooked Gil with my hook by his shirt and brought him very close to my face, "If ye ever tells anyone I said that, I will hook you and feed ye to the crocodile." I said meaning every word I spoke, Gil could see in my eyes that I meant it, "Okay, I won't tell anyone." I wasn't just going to believe that, 'Ye swear on your pirate's oath?" If you made someone swear on their oath, that was like writing it in blood. "I swear on my pirate oath." Gil said. I tossed him over the ship as he hit the water. "That wasn't part of the deal!" Gil yelled as he broke to the surface. "I know, ye just pissed me off." I then noticed that Heidi was walking over here. Heidi walked over to me and gave me a smile as she sat down on the little steps in front of Ben, I wasn't going to let this jerk mess with her head again, so I sat down beside her.