Chapter 17

Third person pov:

As the world begins to darken.The boys brought tiara to their mother.Just to make sure that she is extremely safe from any danger.

"Mum, please take care of her. We love her too much to late her die so soon,"Harry pleaded.

"Yes,of course. The army awaits your command. Good luck,my boys," their mother smiled at them fondly as she took tiara from their hold .

As they walk side by side in armour, barking out orders at the army.They made their way to the battle field. Where edward's army has just arrive. The future has been changed as the queen made her desicion to keep tiara safe and sound. There stood both army stand face to face.

"Edward end the battle now before somebody gets hurt," zayn said with concern laced in his voice.

"I shall not do such thing but we shall end this battle, if you give tiara tome. That is all I ask for,"Edward said tautingly.

"NEVER!!!"Louis shouted as he pointed his sword to him.

"Then so be it, ATTACK!!!" With that both armies clash as one.

Many bodies being slashed opened. Skills being cracked opened. There the brothers stood in the middle of the battle attacking one another. 5 vs 1 is not a winning battle for Edward until he call for back up upon the fight.

Back the castle, the queen is in a safe distance from the battle. Tiara still sleeping on her bed, quite peaceful might I add.The battle from a far looks pretty gruesome. Suddenly the door burst opened,come in from Edward's army. The queen fight off the army and not letting one of them getting near to tiara.

"STAY AWAY FROM HER!!!" She yelled trying to fend off them from tiara.

The battle field looks like a bloody mess. All left standing are the brothers, a few enemy soilders and the boys.

"Give up now,my brothers. If you know what's right. Just give me the girl and all of this will end....soon," Edward said as he pointed his sword at them.

"Never in a million years.We won't let you. The war will end with you being dead!!!"niall yelled out as he pointed his sword too at Edward.

Edward shake his head at his brother antics. Never would believe that his brothers would be that stubborn.

"So be it. It would be my best intrest to look at our dear old momma. Shall we boys?" Edward ask as he looked behind him.

They looked behind to see their mother on the ground bleeding so much and tiara under her arm,wide awake. Looking at them with fear within her eyes.

"MUM!!!TIARA!!!" They all shouted as they ran towards them.

Liam picked up a bruised tiara from his mother's arms and cuddle her close.

"Tiara, everything is gonna be okay. Just trust us," Liam said trying to calm down the girl as best as he could do.

By just looking at them, the boys and Liam as he had put down tiara, charged at Edward one final time. The rest army doing the same thing by finishing off the enemy.

To say the least, tiara is frighten. One moment she was sleeping in her own bed, the next thing she knows. She is lying under a woman who was about to die.Suddenly,she looked up at tiara and spoke to her with her last breath.

"Its....nice....to.....meet...you.....Tiara. the.....boys....told.....me...about.....you. Please.....take.....care.....of.....them," that's the lasting tiara heard before the queen died.

Tiara crawled towards and hugged the woman. Even though she never met the woman. She felt a strong sense of love coming from her even as her life disappear as well as her heartwarming,soul of hers.

By the end of the fight, the boys are left standing. They quickly rushed to tiara and their mother. Liam quickly picked up a tiara again and lying her head on his shoulder while she cried again. The rest of the boys look at their mother with broken hearts. The whole kingdom looking at them in wonder. What are they gonna do?

Liam's pov:

My mother dead before my very eyes. Tiara crying,just made me more worried. What did she saw or heard while we were not with her?

"Shh ahh tiara, everything is gonna be okay," I comforted her as I cuddled her closer.

"What are we gonna do?" Niall whispered.

"We are next in line for the throne so obviously we are helping out here in the kingdom," Louis said matter of factly.

"What about tiara? She would be upset if we leave her behind," zayn said as he looked fondly at tiara who was half a sleep now.

"Then we take her with us," Louis stated matter of factly again.

That's just being ridiculous.

"We can't just take her away from her family and friends. It's not fair to her at all," I said as I gently rocked her to sleep.

"Fine, We take turns rulling the kingdom and the rest of us would take care of tiara until she doesn't need us for long. Even though we would like to stay with tiara until her last breath. One person stay her eto rule for two days then the next person picks up from the last person who left,"Louis said.

We agreed to that plan. Louis volunteer to be first to start. He kissed tiara's forehead and waved us goodbye.

As we are flying safely to earth,I just realised we have some explaining to do. We hope tiara would understand beside she's 12 now. What could she possibly do?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We have one more chapter to go before this book ends. That was was quite a battle. The next chapter is actually an epilogue. Then that's the end until next year for my next new book to be read by you guys. I hope you guys enjoy reading this book as much as I love to write for you guys. Even though I had difficulty trying to think of ideas. I still get to update quickly.

See you guys in my next chapter.....

Bye.......