Chapter 36: The Date Part 3

By the time the gang had gotten to the next place, they had mostly forgotten about their fear to the previous movie and were now blinded to it by their excitement and hunger.

"WE'RE HERE!" Papyrus excitedly shouted as he drove into a parking lot to the very fancy and expensive restaurant.

Mettaton gasped.

"Now this is what I'm talking about!" He exclaimed with such enthusiasm, it was hard not to smile at.

"Wow..." Grillby wowed as he glanced from a small distance a far into the place through the clear glass.

"this is celebrity fancy..." Sans commented.

Everyone but Mettaton nodded.

"No, this. This is beautiful!! Oh Papyrus you're so sweet!!!" He cried out.

Papyrus happily hugged Mettaton and spun him around in the air.

"I'M GLAD YOU LIKE THE PLACE ALREADY!"

"Like? I love it! This is so romantic! It's like a real novel come to life! A dream come true!" Mettaton rephrased dramatically.

"What are we waiting for, nerds. Let's get in cause I'm hungry and I wanna have this date with my girl already" Undyne interrupted the moment casually.

The couples soon entered the restaurant and signed in into the checklist.

Papyrus had reserved a big circular table, a booth to be exact, for the six of them.

Once they were seated by the waiter, they were received with a glass of champagne.

"oh?"

Sans was surprised by this.

Grillby took his glass and smelled it.

It sure did smell a bit too strong.

"Let's try not to drink more than a glass..." Grillby murmured.

"agree" Sans concurred.

"WHAT SHALL WE ORDER?" Papyrus curiously wondered as he looked through his menu.

"I'll get that fancy lasagna. For two" Undyne said, pointing at the the name in the menu for the waiter to write it down in his small notepad.

Alphys smiled at Undyne shyly, and scooted closer to her in a discreet manner.

"I'd like a plate of italian pasta salad, please" Mettaton ordered politely.

The seriously looking waiter blinked with astonishment at the sudden realization he was attending a famous celebrity.

However, he quickly regained his composure and turned to look at the skeletons and the elemental awaiting for their order, and every now and then looking over his shoulder at Mettaton with the same idiot-like surprised face.

"UM... COULD I GET AN APPLE PECAN ARUGULA SALAD?" Papyrus asked.

"Of course sir" the waiter answered, noting down Papyrus' order.

"I would like to order a Gnocchi with Sage-Butter sauce please" Grillby finally decided.

"Got it" the waiter said.

Everyone looked at Sans, curious at what he would order.

Sans put down the menu in front of him and looked at the waiter, signaling him he was ready to order.

"i'd like a slice of pizza" he said.

"A....PIZZA...." Papyrus muttered in an annoyed fashion, grinding his teeth with strength.