•130•

val

"jack! you're home! oh my gosh!" katherine runs to him showering him in kisses.

"hi mom." he laughs and hugs her back while placing his luggage down.

all i did was sit there while he greeted his parents. i rose to my feet slowly and he looked at me up and down.

"hi," he let out a long breath and walked over to me hugging me tightly.

"what are you doing here?" was all i was able to say.

"what do you mean?" he chuckles he moves the hair out of my face.

"you're not supposed to be home until the twenty sixth.."

"baby," he smiles. "it is the twenty sixth."

i've been so caught up with keeping this secret that i lost track of time.

"you're right." i chuckle and he kisses my forehead.

"what are you doing here anyways?" he asks and looks at everyone.

there is a moment of silence and i look to katherine for help.

"david! we forgot to go to the bank to deposit that money! lets go before it closes!" she grabs her keys off of the coffee table and gives jack a kiss.

"sorry son, we'll be back soon." david apologizes.

"we'll just head home, no worries." jack says and grabs my hand kissing it lightly.

"we'll see you both soon. bye val." david kisses my cheek lightly and follows katherine out of the house.

i look at jack nervously while he scoops up while wrapping my legs around his torso.

"fuck, i missed you so much." he leans his head against mine.

"i missed you too, jack." i lick my lips and look into his eyes.

he connects his lips with mine and they move in a smooth pattern.

am i wrong for keeping such a big secret? no! how could he ever find out?

what would you do if you were val?