77

[amber’s pov]

I was mixed up in being so curious to his family’s story and all the drama that seemed to trouble his mind. I wanted to take all his tangled thoughts and help him straighten them out so that worried frown would never haunt his beautiful face again. But all the way home to my place in the bus he just kept on placing warm loving kisses wherever he could on my exposed skin which felt painfully lovely. I couldn’t focus on forming actual sentences or questions, as the only words escaping his lips in between the dizzy kisses were ones making my heartbeat race further.

His arms had been holding me tightly there in the very back of the empty bus; his lips had brushed over my skin teasingly as we had finally reached our stop.

The cold air that had washed in over my heated body the second we exited the bus had made me tremble and of course he had noticed. With that smile as soft as a rose petal; he had grabbed my hand and embraced me from behind burying his face in the curve of my neck breathing out warm air just for me.

He had kept me warm somehow like that; embracing me with his one arm as we walked over to my place. My legs had felt like jelly and I was pretty glad he had been holding onto me so tightly; otherwise I would probably have been a mass of feelings and golden happiness floating through the cracks of the dull pavement creating beautiful patterns. I was so happy; I could barely contain it.

“So you wouldn’t mind?” Harry exhaled softly against my cheek bone as he entwined his warm fingers with my tingling ones.

“Mind w-what?” I wasn’t sure he knew how caught up in him I was at the moment; I tilted my head to find his soft lips, which he had made sure hadn’t touched mine the entire drive home. It was like some game he loved playing; teasing me with that.

But he was much taller so it was easy for him to get away, as I could feel the hot air from the chuckle on my skin caused by my desperate try.

“Mind me staying at yours tonight?” His words were almost too careful and had been spoken a little too lowly to just be a polite request, that he already knew the answer to. Did he really think I would ever tell him no?

“I would be seriously pissed if you didn’t,” my words were slow and hoarse; I giggled happily and chills ran down my back as I could feel him smile as his lips kept kissing this one specific spot on the side of my jaw. I tried really hard to focus on finding my keys in the mess of my bag, but it was not that easily done with this curly haired angel making me forget how to breathe.

Seconds later his warm hand touched mine lightly in the bag and his lips abandoned my skin so he could find the key for me.

I leaned back against the doorframe; eyes fluttering open and thoughts still not sure how any parts of my body actually functioned. I watched him as he opened the door and pushed it open with his strong shoulder, pulling me with him. His smile like warm sunshine.

Somehow we even made it into my place and my mind was finally getting less light headed as I let myself drop in the nearest chair while Harry was fumbling through the faint darkness. With the light from the window section he managed to find and turn on the little bedside lamp, which bathed the apartment in a warm soft light.

He turned to grin proudly back at me his dimples showing; the brown wild hair of his was swept back without thought to it, as he placed the plastic bag with his things at the floor up against the wall next to my stacks of clothing.

He was unbelievable beautiful. His green eyes dragging me in craving to be adored and seen. His bottom lip playfully trapped between his teeth as his eyes found mine and he slipped out of the jacket smoothly. My heart couldn’t follow along as the blood dizzily rushed through my body from the tip of my toes to my head at the sight. With lazy fingers I pulled off the scarf, which Harry had already been busy getting out of his way in the bus. His boots were placed politely at the wall next to his jacket and bag. My heated fingertips brushed lightly over the love bite he had given me; it felt a little sore but the memory of his petal soft kisses against that spot made me grin up at him as he looked up and started walking closer. Never letting his beautiful wonders of eyes leave mine.