Chapter 5

Disclaimer: I do not own Percy Jackson

Warning: Contains blood, gore, sex, possible rape, sword fights, dark shit you will never be unseen, demons, angels, witches, wizards, medieval crap, and finally pure unadulterated badassery.

LAST TIME:

"Fine you want to fight! Then bring it on! I will destroy you all!" I yelled as I pulled my 'borrowed' saints sword from my inventory. As I did I about to jump into the crowd and start killing as something popped up in front of me.

Alert! <Quest created!>

Quest name: Survive the night and live to see morning

Tasks:

Live for the night

Rewards:

10 silver coins

100,000 XP

lv-1 magic skill scroll

Failure:

Death and one hell of a mutilated body

Do you accept?

Yes/No

Let's just say I hit yes so fast I am surprised the screen didn't break. As I jumped right towards the astral soul closest to me, with one swing the sword cut right through it as it let out a cry of pain and dissipated in the air as I grew a wicked smile on my face.

'Now you all can die with him!'

NOW:

I took in long breaths as I slumped against a tree corpses of hundreds of monster drops surrounded me, most of them bones effectively making it looked like a graveyard. Along with the bones were other small items such as claws, horns, copper coins, and ectoplasm. My sword was currently pierced through a skull and a tree 50 feet in front of me. In my hand was a horn from a gazelle like creature that got mixed into the animals. Whatever it was it proved useful for me since I killed a few with it.

Wounds were littering my body in the hundreds as blood covered a good amount of my body, no wounds as deep as the ones I got from the drake but some her bad enough that I needed to apply herbs to them. But to regain some HP I raised the makeshift weapon in my hand to my mouth and took a bite from it. It tasted like dried up jerky to me as I snacked on my weapon, the tough bone breaking easily under my teeth as it was almost as easy as eating a apple. Still as I ate my snack as I watched the sun slowly rise over the horizon as the last remaining astral souls dispersed.

I had killed the last possessed corpse a little bit ago and right now I needed a good nap. But I was too afraid to fall asleep with my HP were it was.

Health 900/27500

Let's just say dealing with nearly 500 lv-100 enemies kind of wiped me out, even if most of them were dead in two or three hits I still had to dodge and retreat. I wasn't used to facing so many enemies by myself, normally I had a friend with me or some sort of invulnerability. Still I was forced to admit that I was lucky to survive the night.

I was also lucky my HP had gotten a bonus after Gaia had taken control of me. She said it was something to do with the size of my mana channels in my body which apparently increase HP and MP when they grow larger. After using them to the point in which they almost broke they healed and came back nearly 4 times stronger. Now my HP goes up 500 each level and MP goes up 250 each level and amounts can go up more and more.