Chapter 17

Dedicated to allypbae

Sam's P.O.V.

I was still pretty much overwhelmed by beauty of this house. Dušica has already showed Ana's and Emili's rooms and now we are on our way to Mia's and Elena's.

"This one is yours Lena." she said and opened door for her. "I mean I decorated this room specially for you and whenever you came you have your own place, and I promise no one else will sleep here."

Room was indeed different then two guest rooms where Ana and Emili were. This one was light blue, El's favourite color.

"Wow baby, you are the best!" Elena said and wrapped her arms around Dušica's neck which made Dušica giggle.

We walked out and she showed Mia's room next. This room was only for Mia, if she decide to move here and live with Dušica or only when she decide to visit.

"Take a rest babe" Dušica said and kissed Mia's cheek before  closing doors behind us.

"So I'm the last one huh?" I asked teasingly.

"Yeah, sorry about that" she said and turned her head to look at me.

While she kept walking I couldn't help but stare at her hips which were swaying from side to side. I swear she  had butt for medal and this short shorts didn't help me to stop staring at it at all. You can see that she work out a lot. Her legs are long and perfectly tanned, you can also see her musculature on them.

"Here we are" her beautiful voice broke my thoughts.

"Wow" I breathed out when she opened door for me.

"I hope you like it" she said with smile "if you need anything, I am just next room at right side"

"I really like it, thanks" I said and kissed her cheek before she left with big smile on her face.

Room really was beautiful! Big and cozy. At left side of door was big worktable with small lamp on it. There was king size bed on which I couldn't wait to sleep to be honest, it looks really comfortable. On opposite side of bed were fireplace and TV attached to wall. There were two other doors at both side of fireplace. Also there was another, smaller bed at other side of bedroom. Next to it were two big windows and door of balcony. I opened door to let fresh air come inside and then decide the walk at one of doors. I opened it and  realized that is the walk in closet. I walked out and decide to open other door which, I assume was bathroom.

 I walked out and decide to open other door which, I assume was bathroom

I gasped when I opened door of bathroom. I lost count of how many times I have gasped today. It was incredible inside here. Big and lightly. There was big shower on left side. Half of wall on other side was covered with stone while other side was window. View was beautiful! I couldn't believe her property is this big and beautiful. You could take a bath and enjoy the view. I just didn't get it why there is so many windows, anyone can see you from outside...