chapter 7

"Do have all you will need" I nodded yes and  handed Dagan my last bag.
"That's it" I said to him.
We walked out to his car and got in. I didn't have to to say bye to my mom because she didn't care. She said she was glad i was gone. That bitch. I really need to get drunk or something.

We pulled into his house and i got of his car. I grabbed my few bags. "I'm going to sleep for the night" I told him
"Ok,night"
I walked up to my room and locked the door. I pulled out my phone and called Bret.
"Hello" he said in a sleepy voice.
"Bret"
"Alex?"
"Yea, i need you to come to my room and bring steven"
"um..Ok"
I hung up the phone and changed my clothes. I pulled on a pair of grey ripped shorts a black vest top and a pair of high top converse. I pulled out a cigeratte and lite it. I took a long drag on it and blew it out. I havn't had one in a while.

I knock came from my door and i answerd it. Bret and steven walked into my room and looked confused.
"What is it?" Bret asked
"I need to get drunk" i said bluntly
"Me too lets go" Steven said.
I smiled and looked at bret "You coming. He nodded his head yes and we were off.
I called Lisa on or way out and she said she would meet use at the park.

We pulled up at the park and saw Lisa with some random guy. He was tall long blonde hair. He was good looking but not my type.
She hoped into or car with the guy and thats when i was confussed.
She must have noticed "Everyone this is my boyfriend Kris, Kris this is everyone."
"Hey everyone" Kris said
We all jut waved back.
"So what are we going to do today"
"Get drunk,Have sex" I said
"that sounds like you" she said I chuckled and laid back.
Bret pulled into a liqour store and got out.
When he came back he had diffrent kinds of liqour and beer.
I grabbed a bottle of jack daniels and turned it up. It felt so good to get out of the house. "Lets go" I said
We all jumped out of the car and went down teh street acting crazy. Me and Steven was screaming firework by katty perry while Kris and lisa was making out and Bret was laughing his ass of at me and steven.
That's when i got an idea. I hit steven arm and he smirked
Iwe both grabbed a rock off of the ground and threw it into a store window. Alarms started going off and we all took of running and laughing.
 About ten minutes later we heard the police and we took off runing. We jumped over a fiece and tried to hid but i guess today wasn't or lucky day because when we jumped the fience police were waiting on the other side.Shit.

"Put you hands up" we all put or hands up and they came over to use and arrested use. They said the tings poilce say when they arrest people.
They pushed me into one of there police cars and slammed the door than pushed lisa into the same seat with me.
She was laughing like crazy which only made me smirk.
"How many times we have been arrested this year?"
"I dont know mabye 25,26"

We pulled into the poilce station and they let use out of the car. Some big dude had me draging me in.
"Hey, big dude" he looked down at me and raised an eyebrow
"yea you" i said
"What is it?" he asked
"can i have a beer" i asked like it was nothing
"No" he said
"Why not?" i wined
"Because i said so"
"Bitch"
"Excuse me?" he asked
"You heard me bitch"

Later on the gave use are one call and i dint have anyone to call so i just layed back in the cell they put me in.
About an hour later my cell door opened and a poilce officer came in.
"you have been let out" he said
who would let me out? I thought.
He led me to the front of the station and i froze at what i saw.
Dagan was standing there angry
Shit.Shit.Shit.
"What the hell are you doing here?" he asked. I came this far might as well play it off.
I smirked "This is the real me"

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VOTE!!!
FAN!!!
COMMENT!!!