Part 2 - Chapter 11 - Will I See You Again?

Third Person's POV

"I'm here where you asked me to wait." Kīīng said, leaning against Eryk's car. He borrowed Eryk's car so he can meet this unknown individual.

"How's Bryan and Ben?" The man asked, stepping out of his car.

"They are fine. Luke's been taking good care of them. No need to worry." Kīīng said in a soft voice, answering his question. "How are you and Nelson?" Kīīng asked, moving closer to the man so he can hear him more clearer.

"It's been... good. I miss Bryan and Ben though, I really do." He mumbled the last part. "So how's the plan? Is it working out or is there still issues?" He added.

"Well, Luke kind of knows that I am... you know."  Kīīng said.

"How did he even find out?"

"I have no idea, to be honest. He just asked me to sit with him and he started to question me. He even asked if I had found my mate." Kīīng answered.

"What did you tell him?"

"I didn't tell him actually." He started and paused then said and Michael gave him a confused look. "Eryk was the one that butted in and told Luke that I found my mate. You won't believe the things that have been going on lately. They're breaking apart. Day by day."

"So our plan is working then." Michael proudly said. "Have he said anything hinting that he'll probably break it off with him and Luke?" He asked and the younger boy nodded.

"He said that he's going to look into getting some type of bond broken, but if it doesn't break, Luke will just have to live with the fact that Eryk is going to be with me." He said, and a smile grew on his face. A large bright smile.  Kīīng couldn't be anymore happy.

"Good. Our plan is working perfectly fine. Keep me posted please. And let me know if they finally break it off, alright?" Michael said and smiled.

"Yes. See you later. Tell Nelson I said hi and I miss him. Eryk will be together with us all eventually." Kīīng said and reached up, kissing Micheal on the lips. "And give this one to Nelson." He giggled and kissed Michael one more time.

"I love you." Michael said and pecked the boys lips once more before going to his car.  Kīīng watched him get in and drive away to where they were staying. Miles away from the town.

 Kīīng got into Eryk's car and started it, beginning to drive off, back into town. A smile on his face while driving. The traffic was almost none existent, making the drive smooth and quick for him. He eventually made it back into the town, and at the pack entrance. He stopped the car when he saw Tommie, along with Mickey, Kelvin, Devin, Bradley, and Ricky. He rolled down the window glass, looking at Mickey who wasted no time. He stuck his head into the car and stared at Kīīng with anticipation.

"What can I do for you, Mickey?" He asked and Mickey scolded at his question.

"What's your deal?" He asked him, his siblings standing behind him and on the other side of the car, listening in.

"I don't know what-"

"Cut the bullshit. You think we don't know what's going on?" Mickey cut him of and said.

"Look, I don't know what's going on or what you're talking about. So if you would excuse me, I have to get inside." He said, looking away from Mickey.

"I said cut the bullshit! Tell me what's going on now between you and Eryk or I swear to the goddess I will bash your head into that steering wheel. Do not play with me right now!" Mickey loudly said.

"I told you I don't know what you're talking about!" He shouted back. Mickey broke and held hold of his hair tightly.

"Now I'm going to ask you one more time. And if I don't get the answer I want, your face and that steering wheel will kiss. Do you understand what the fuck I am saying to you?!" Mickey asked. "Because we know the shit that's been going on between you and Eryk. Stop playing so innocent and tell me every fucking detail." Mickey spat, and Kīīng nodded, in fear. He truly didn't want to anger Mickey anymore.