EWEW -LWTBB 36: LOL, I have no chapter title fml help me find one

E.W.E.W - L.W.T.B.B Copyright © 2012-2017 xXMopelXx All Rights Reserved.

Current Chapter Posted - Saturday, August 19, 2017

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

{ Chapter 36 }: LOL, I have no chapter title fml help me find one

We ended up falling asleep in the recliner, wrapped up in my favorite blanket, with our limbs tangled for our final night together.

We talked, and talked, and talked until knocking out.

Sam shared heartwarming stories from his childhood. He said his sister loved him dearly and that, with her caring and compassionate-self, she was his role model. They used to go for gelato every Thursday evening after her volleyball practices. Her favorite flavors were lime and cookie dough. His were strawberry and chocolate bacio.

His mom used to teach him the basics of cooking every Saturday morning until he'd hit the rowdy age of thirteen.

Sam's father got him into football. He only continued playing since it was a good way for him to fill his time, and his coaches claimed he was good. He split his time between MMA and football, even though the latter wasn't as appealing to him as the former. He said only a handful of people knew about Sam and his fighting, as Richie was working on getting his underground gym legalized. Football was a nice coverup for MMA. No one questioned him when he got injuries or bruises. They blamed it on football practices. He said he'd be done with football when the year was up, since he had no plans of going pro like some of the guys on his team.

We stayed away from topics of the fight.

I was too scared to delve into the meaning of his statement. My decision has never been clearer to me, Anna. I knew what it meant. I just wanted to live in ignorance, because ignorance was bliss.

His words from many nights ago echoed in my head. I'll fight for you, too.

It's too late. There's nothing I wouldn't do for you.

At the beginning of the school year, when I'd been out for lunch with Gabriela and Layla, I'd seen Sam shooting pool with a couple of his friends at Danny's Grill. The sentiment that resonated inside of me after his cocky wink was that he wasn't the giving up kind.

I was right.

He fought for what he truly believed in. Literally. Now I was who he chose to believe in.

Trusting and caring. They were dangerous words. Especially because they had the power to drive one to the brink of doing something fucking crazy.

This guy - so special to me - was willing to put himself in harm's way if it meant keeping me out of it.

I was cold until he'd come along. He took the frozen cage surrounding my heart and shattered it with his bare two hands. Took the broken shards and carved his name in. That kind of dent was for life. He wasn't leaving me. He couldn't. His words and touches brought me warmth, a soothing balm to the chill once living inside me. Now I needed it. It was vital. He was vital. If he were gone, I'd lose it all.

I wasn't ready to give anything up. Not now. Not ever.

I was keeping Samuel Rafael Adams, fate be damned.

I lazily roamed my fingernails between the part of his silk shirt. Those sinewy muscles, so responsive, jumped at my touch. That part of him spoke to me on an unearthly level, and I couldn't help myself from leaning forward and l!cking him, down to his solid eight-pack like he was my favorite flavor of candy.