chapter sixteen

The girl with the red scarf yanked Levi away from eren."LEAVE. HIM. ALONE." She said angry.
Levi panted and stormed out of the room."eren..." the girl cupped eren's cheeks and removed the ductape as soft as possible."What...do I need to remember..tell me..." he sobbed.
The girl's expression saddened. She extended her arms and hugged eren, even though he was still bound to the chair. "...just...hold on a little longer." She looked back at the rest and wispered in eren's ear. " be carefull with erwin...." she stood up.
"You're leaving?" Armin asked. The girl nodded and then turned back to eren." Bye eren.." she smiled a bit.

"Bye mikasa...."
The girl froze, she slowly turned around, shocked.
Everyone Stared at eren.
He was suprised himself, the name suddenly popped into his head.
The girl quickly ran to eren and looked at him in the eye. "Do you remember?! Do you remember me!?" She seemed to have hope in her eyes. "I-I......"
Eren stuttered. "No..I'm sorry.." He said after a few seconds.
The girl nodded sad and disappointed but then she smiled."atleast you remember my name..." she smiled again and left the room.

Now eren was left with: armin, erwin, a girl, a woman and another girl.
"I think eren had enough to deal with today...we''ll leave and come back another time" a girl said.
The girl next to her nodded and stood up. "I see..come back soon." Armin said. The girl nodded and left with the other girl. Erwin seemed to stare at eren like he was his prey. This made eren feel uncomfortable and he just looked somewhere else. "...ship not approved..." the woman said. "What was that hanji?" Armin looked at her strangely. "Oh..nothing nothing." She tapped her fingers on the table. ".....HOHH!!" The woman named hanji jumped up from the couch and walked towards eren. "Look at the time! Eren should be in bed, he's just a teenager after all." She laughed while lifting the chair up with the bounded eren on it.

"What are you doing,hanji." Erwin asked in a annoyed tone. "Bringing my lil' titan boy to bed!" Titan boy..? What a weird nickname.
"I'll stay the night" erwin said.
"No you won't!" Hanji cheerfully replied. " armin, take care of erwin!" Armin nervously laughed, he was terrified of erwin.
Hanji carried eren upstairs. She put the chair down in a room, unhandcuffed him and pointed to the bed. "Go lay down!" She yelled nicely, it wasn't really yelling, her normal voice is just loud.

The confused eren crawled onto the bed. Hanji who was impatient pushed eren down, handcuffed his hand to the bed and left the room. "U-uh..." eren inspected the room. The wallpapers were black, most items were either Gray or white, he noticed a white nightstand next to the bed. Without thinking he reached out for it and opened the first drawer. There was nothing in it. He opened the second drawer, also nothing. He tried opening the third/last one but his Hand couldn't reach it. He turned on his side and then successfully opened the drawer. There was something in it but he couldn't see what. He yanked the whole drawer out of the nightsad and placed it down on the bed so he could see better. He sat up and scanned trough the drawer, there were: pictures, some packaging and a plastic bag. Eren grabbed the pictures and looked at the first one. "............" a picture of himself while playing football at the school tournament. He gulped, this really scared him. This must mean they stalked him for a long time, the tournament was more then one year ago.
Putting the picture back he looked at the second one. Armin was on this picture too.

They were walking out of the cinema and had just watched the movie suicide squad, eren was doing a weird pose and armin was laughing. Even though he thinks this is absolutely terrifying, he can't hide the fact that seeing this picture made him smile a bit. His smile quickly dissapeard and he put the next picture aside.
He was hesitating.
Should he check out the other pictures or just put everything back?
( u readers may choose)

~ to be continued~
Phooo! Another chapter done! I thought it will be fun jf I let you guys help decide some things in the story!😊 but if you don't like it you can just tell me!
I hope you enjoyed the chapter.
Comments and votes will be appreciated❤