Chapter Forty-One

The television played loudly and pretty uncomfortably as I sat on the couch with Mia. I came back home after not seeing her for a couple of days and things were awkward. The last time we spoke in person, she had kissed me and confessed she wanted try things with girls. I thought the situation was funny and interesting, but I could tell she was still embarrassed about what happened. She didn't want to acknowledge it so she turned the television up and acted as if she was invested into the telenovela.

Mia was my friend and I wasn't going to let her feel ashamed over a little kiss. I didn't want the kiss to harm our friendship. Andy knew about it and her nasty ass was down with whatever. If I wanted to have sex with Mia and show her what it's like to be with a woman, I could but I wasn't sure how I felt. I wanted Mia to hopefully find someone she could experience with that wasn't me. The last thing I wanted was to ruin our relationship by pushing limits too far even if it just for learning purposes.

"If Andy is going to kill me, you can just tell me. I'm sure you told her what happened. How many days do I have to live? Or does she just want me out of town? Should I start packing my bags." Mia unexpectedly broke the silence. I thought I was going to have to make her talk, but she surprised me. I laughed a little and grabbed the remote from her lap. I turned off the loud television and fully turned to face her. She pressed her lips together and crossed her legs. "So, am I on her hit list?"

"She doesn't have a hit list, fool! And if she did, you wouldn't be on it. She was so thrilled when I told her what happened, like a f-cking child that just got a sh-t ton of candy," I told Mia with a slight roll of my eyes. "She's so f-cking annoying. She told me that I should be the one who you try things with. In return, she can either watch or I give her every single detail about our encounter. It's obvious that she wants to us to have sex, but I don't want things to get awkward between us if we did. I think we should try to find you someone first."

Mia laughed awkwardly and shifted on the couch. "Andy really is a freak, huh? I totally agree with you, though. I don't want things getting awkward between us. You've been my best friend since I can remember, since we were little f-cking girls. I don't want to ruin that because I'm curious. I do really want to do something with a girl, but I don't want to get between you and Andy or our friendship."

"Well, you know what we can do?" I gave Mia a mischievous smile. She rolled her eyes at me but also laughed.

"What, b-tch?"

"Tonight, you and I can go to a gay club and find yourself a girl! Andy can come too! We'll be your wingwomen and steer you in the right direction," I suggested to Mia. I could tell by her uneasy smile that she was already nervous. "Come on, it'll be fun! Hot girls are going to be everywhere and I know there's at least one that wants to try to turn a straight girl gay. Nearly every lesbian wants to be able to say she made a girl like girls."

"I don't know, Delaney. I'll feel like fresh meat. Like they'll want to eat me alive or something," Mia responded with a shrug.

"That's what we want! Listen, have I ever led you in the wrong direction. You're my girl! I'm your girl! We know what's best for each other, and I know that going to this gay club tonight is the best option if you want to have an enjoyable experience." I was egging Mia on as if I was selling her a product, but she really deserved a taste of being with a woman. It was magical and once she started, I'm sure she wouldn't want to stop.

"F-ck! Fine! Let's do this. Let's go! Tonight. Me. You. Andy. I'm going to get some from a girl!"

It was so fun getting Mia ready to find a woman. From telling her how to carry herself and let loose, to doing her make-up and picking out a bomb ass outfit, it was entertaining and exciting. My best friend is going to have an experience with a girl. It's almost hard to believe. Back in high school, she always gave me sh-t about how she didn't understand how I could like girls too. She thought vaginas were ugly and disgusting, but now she was having second thoughts. It was about time that she stepped over to the winning side.