Chapter-48

Chapter Forty Eight

Percy's POV

I clutched Wavestorm at the Palm of my hands, my whole body glowing in a faint red light, as of powering up minute by minute, second by second. I could feel my power slowly start to rise, this was beyond anything I have ever felt before. This was far beyond what I thought I could do, it was as if I was on par with the primordials, it was as if I was on par with the Chaos, the creator, my dad, himself.

"That's your power?" Destruction said in a numerous tone. "That's it, you just glow."

"No, it is far more, far more superior than that." I said grabbing Wavestorm, red suddenly exploded around the vicinity, the magic suddenly engulfing the whole of Wavestorm, the sword itself glowing in a very bright red light. Netherbane suddenly started to dissapear into a bunch of dust, the dust of what was left of Netherbane was suddenly absorbed by Wavestorm, as the red light grew brighter. Little by little Wavestorm started to die down revealing a new brightly glowing Wavestorm.

 Little by little Wavestorm started to die down revealing a new brightly glowing Wavestorm

I clutched Wavestorm in my hand as I could feel power surge from both the sword and I

I clutched Wavestorm in my hand as I could feel power surge from both the sword and I. Destruction merely laughed clutching his own sword, the primordial launched himself forward making a large arc with his own sword. I grabbed Wavestorm and blocked the attack, a ripple of air suddenly eminating from the collision of the two powerful blades, I ducked and grabbed Wavestorm making a large slash with Wavestorm.

Destruction back flipped out of the way avoiding the strike with precision. I clutched Wavestorm and made a large arc with Wavestorm whilst Destruction was doing a backflip. He widened his eyes and held up his blade, blocking the attack, the force sent the primordial flying a few feet and hitting the ground with a small thud

"That's it? Even my traitorous apprentice Skye could do better." Destruction said grabbing his sword, his eyes blazing with fury. Destruction grabbed his sword and jumped to the air making a large slash with his sword towards me, I tried using my powers over the elements but found that it didnt work. I cursed silently, jumping out of the way, the slash making a large cleave onto the ground.