- 29 -

The next day was, to say the least, full of chaos.

Especially when you have a Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook running around like wild animals and throwing noodles at one another.

Jin wanted to cry for the waste of food.

It was the first day after the hurricane of action and abduction had passed, and everyone seemed to be hyper, feeling utmost gladness at finally being able to breathe freely without having to think of one of them getting hurt in the hands of the enemy.

They were all enjoying it, especially the youngest ones, but they still did not let their guard down knowing that the enemies were just there lurking around. After a few days, they would need to transfer to another place again. So for now, they should enjoy this luxurious hotel as much as they could.

Jungkook stumbled as Jimin blocked him, he and Taehyung uniting to beat the youngest. Hoseok chuckled at the three little pigs.

"I'm really sorry for this. It's just what happens when you're in a room full of boys," Hoseok explained. He was currently sitting beside Agent A in the couch, facing the television even though what they were really watching were the three mischievous kids wrestling each other.

The beautiful girl with long wavy black hair beside him laughed. "Well, I'd rather have this than be in a room full of traitors."

Hoseok nodded. "True enough."

The agent looked so pretty, Hoseok observed. She also looked so young, probably just the same age as Jimin or something. She had this pretty dimple on her right cheek and her smile was so dazzling that Hoseok felt like he was going to be blind.

"Where's Suga?" A asked, looking around.

"He's probably sleeping. He likes to sleep a lot," Hoseok informed her with a laugh, accidentally hitting her arm with his elbow as he did so. "Oh, uh, I'm so sorry,  A. I hope it didn't hurt."

"Nah, I'm not an agent for nothing. I might be a girl but it would take something much more than that to hurt me. Also, just call me Sehee. That's my name," she said with a glint in her eyes, her pretty lips stretching into a smile that Hoseok couldn't help but appreciate.

When her words registered to him though, he blinked in surprise. Did she just...reveal her real name?

"Is that an alias or..."

"That's my real name," A, Sehee, answered simply.

"Oh..." Hoseok trailed off, unsure what to do or say as he stared at the girl in front him. She had just easily revealed her name without even thinking twice even though they were practically still strangers to each other. "Why... Why did you tell me your real name? I-I mean... Not that it's bad. It's just..."

Sehee giggled, the sound pleasant and beautiful in Hoseok's ears. "Well, don't you think it's unfair that I know yours and Jin's? Taehyung and Jungkook were calling you two by your names so of course I found out about it. And anyway, it doesn't really matter. I know you guys can be trusted. I just hope that you will trust me as well."

Her voice was soft as she laughed merrily at her own words, seemingly finding it funny even though Hoseok himself was not so sure what was funny. What he was sure was that this girl in front of him had eyes that sparkled so beautifully the stars must had been threatened. Her smile was breathtaking and her gentle voice gave weird fluttery sensation in Hoseok's tummy.

Wow, this person was so admirable.

Hoseok continued to stare at the laughing Sehee without realizing it. But he had no chance to get embarrassed because the moment was quickly ended by a sudden loud banging noise. He and Sehee both turned to where the sound was coming from, their eyebrows furrowed in confusion.