Reader x Jean: Baking

jyoshnadose requested a Jean x Reader! I hope you like it~

Enjoy~

You hummed a happy tune as you happily skipped down the hall with a huge grin on your face. You were looking for your lover, Jean.

You had just baked cookies and you wanted Jean to be the first one who'll taste it. Marco was actually the one who taught you how to bake, he was a great baker and he could bake all kinds of sweets that you would eventually crave.

So one day, you asked Marco to teach you everything he new about baking. He agreed to do so and had taught you everything, from common ingredients and utensils to complicated techniques.

Though, Marco was too scared to tell you that you obviously suck at baking, and you never noticed it yourself.

All of your finished products would either be burnt to crisps or would look like normal treats but when eaten, it may kill. To you, the sweets you made looked and taste perfectly normal. To others, the sweets you made could make someone stay in their bed, sick and throwing up for a week or so.

No one had the courage to tell you because whenever you did something that makes someone get a negative feeling, you cry and apologize millions of times, sometimes, you punish yourself for thinking of your selfishness.

You glanced down at the paper bag full of the 'wonderful' homemade cookies you baked earlier. You giggled as you played a scenario in your head.

Jean took a bite, "w-well...?" you asked bashfully.

"T-this is....!" Jean cried, you shrieked in shock when Jean suddenly pulled you in a hug, "(y/n), my darling, these are the best cookies I've ever tasted! You made me fall in love with you even more! Would you please make me more for the rest of our lives together?!" Jean proposed as he knelt on the ground. You nodded and kissed Jean fully.

You squealed in delight and began shaking your head like a complete and utter idiot. You continued walking down the hall until you reached the courtyard to where you found, Sasha, Connie, Armin, Mikasa, Eren and Jean, talking to each other. You called Jean and ran up to him, tackling him on the ground.

"H-hiya, (y/n). Where have you been?" Jean asked as you helped him to get up.

"Oh! I've been baking cookies!" You replied happily, the atmosphere suddenly dropped and it seemed every one was stuck in their current positions. You gave a puzzled look.

"B-baking...?" Jean stuttered as he got paler every second.

"Eren, Armin... I think captain Hanji's calling us. Let's go." Mikasa said as she started to pull Armin and Eren with her.

"I-I just... uhm, realized that I... uh... Forgot my hair brush back in the kitchen! See ya!" Sasha said and ran off.

"Uhm... M-me too!" Connie followed suit.

"Come on! You don't even have hair!" Jean cried, he groaned and mentally sulked until he turned to face your sad face.

"D-do you guys... hate my cooking?" you sniffled as tears formed in your eyes.

"O-of course not!" came the voice of Jean and everyone else who just left.

"To prove that we don't think your cooking is hell- I mean, bad," Mikasa said, "Jean, eat (y/n)'s cookies."

"What?! Why me?!" Jean denied.

"B-but... I wanted Jean to be... the first one to try it." you sniffled, Jean gulped but smirked when a thought came.

"I'll eat it, (y/n). But, sharing is caring no? Let's share some to the guys." Jean smirked as he took one fine-looking cookie and gave the others one. You smiled widely and urged them to go on, taking a deep breath. They ate the cookie all together.

They all tried their best to not make faces or spit the whole thing out. Instead, they gathered up the courage and strength to swallow.

You thanked your friends and planted a kiss on Jean's cheek, to which shocked the man.

"I knew my baking skills weren't that flawless. This is just punishment for lying to me all the time. Come on, you guys, I'll make you guys risotto. At least that's something I'm good at." You laughed as you led the way towards the kitchen. The others followed as they sulked.

Hanji, Levi and Erwin were walking in the courtyard when Hanji saw the abandoned paper bag. She smiled when she found cookies in them.

"Hey, commander~! Levi~! Want some cookies?" Hanji called, the two nodded and Hanji gave each one a cookie.

They ate in unison, they threw and spat it away in unison.

"A TRAP! IT'S A TRAP! MY TASTE BUDS!" Hanji cried.

"What the...?! This is h-horrible!" Erwin winced.

"Whoever made these sure are heartless, cruel, selfish and a complete sadist." Levi grimanced.

I can cook pasta, but I can't fry an egg. :T

Have any requested chapters or characters? Feel free to tell me about them in the comments or PM me!

R&R PLEASE!