•TEN•(???)•

Staring at the useless Luna and the damned Alpha— Faggots, makes me puke in disgust.

Such a waste, This luna is too innocent to be here, He doesn't have any idea what or who the fuck we are.

Seeing the fragile little Luna, I can kill him with just a snap on his petite neck. Or I can eat him raw as I mutilate his small body in my wolf form.

To think about those, Why don't we play a..little game.

Having a malicious thought about the small body of the luna turn me on. But I should be careful because this damned alpha is dangerous than he seem to be.

"And soon, all of you will realized what this pack, have fucking done to me.."

I muttered. Angrily as I stood up—wearing my cloak as I walk away from this noisy crowd into the deep part of the forest.

"Now now, But soon.."

•KHENE•

I look around to see everyone enjoying their feast. I've decided to eat mine as I enjoy silently my food. I was disturbed by a girl named Delia who sat infront of me.

"Luna Khene! Do you have any idea what we are?!"

Delia—excitedly asked— as she looks at me with bright smile, I stopped eating my food as I put down my fork, looking at her in confusion.

"Uhh, of course, We're humans afterall.."

I softly answered. She looked at me in disbelief as she giggled. She decided to tell me what she meant— And I frozed in shock as I realized what she have told me.

"Silly Luna! We're werewolves! A creature of the night!"

Good lord jesus— We..Werewolves?! I heard about rumors that they kill human as their food. I don't know if I should believed her but I have heard about all those stories about their pack and some rumors that "Blood Roses" isn't a cult— but a packhouse of wolves!

I stand up from my seat as everyone stopped talking and decided to stare at me in confusion as I looked at them— scared.

Damon stop his communication with his friends as he looked at me in confusion, I stare at him. Frightened about what's gonna happen to me now.

"Dear mate,What's wrong?"

He ask—gently as he reach forward to hold my hand but I slap it away making everyone gasped in disbelief.

"Don't..Don't you dare to touch me! You ferocious beast!"

I stuttered while walking back to the door—everyone was not moving an inch as they looked at us, Damon stood up, trying to approach me,

"What—What do you mean?! Who dare to tell him about IT ?!"

He roared making everyone flinch in their seats—I was also frightened more by that roar, I decided to hold myself as I try to protect myself from this handsome beast..

"I'm..I'm sorry..please..—"

Before he can say his apologies, I cut him off, making him suprised. And so do I.

"Stop! Stop lying to me..please!"

I pleaded. with fear on my voice. What I hated the most is Liars. I grow up with everyone lying to me most of the times and when I found out the truth—It hurts me nonetheless.

Before he can try to pursue me once again with his lies—I turn around, run forward to the door as I got outside, leaving everyone in complete shock.

My social anxiety, trust issues, innocence and my stupidity hit me like a falling stars in the sky, I shouldn't be controlled or fooled like this—I'm deeply hurt.

Everything is a whole lie..

And I never understand why..

TEN