Part 2 - Chapter 12 - Fade Away

Third Person's POV

A knock interrupted the silence that was around Luke. He moved into the 'back up' main house just a few feet away from the other where he spent most of his time with Eryk. It's been over three days since he changed houses and within those three days Luke hasn't done anything other than making sure the pack is in order since he is the Luna after all and make breakfast for the some of the pack members, his seven pups and Michael two pups. Bryan and Ben has always been fond of Luke and even though Luke is hurting horribly, he tries not to show it. He tries not to forget that he has responsibilities. Bryan and Ben has accepted that their parents may not be around them anymore and they were kind of fine with that. They always loved when Luke and his family were around and now they are living with Luke and his family and they feel wanted for a change. Luke treats them like he treats his own pups. He ignored the knock when it erupted again and again and again. All he did was stare at the door, not really sure what to do at the moment.

"Ma, it's us." Kelvin said on the other side of the door. Luke got off of the bed immediately and opened it allowing his flock of kids to enter the room. Kelvin entered followed by Tommie, Emilie, Bradley, Devin, Ricky, and Mickey. Mickey closed the door behind him and turned on the lights taking a better look at his parent.

"Where's Bryan and Ben?" Luke asked looking around the room.

"They're asleep." Devin answered and hopped on Luke's bed. "Ma come lay down." He said and Luke smiled walking over to the bed, sitting down on the bed, his hands going to Devin's hair, fixing it gently. The other six joined them on the bed and they were all snugged and warm.

"Where's Zachary?" Luke asked, making the five boys groan, clearly annoyed by the question.

"He's visiting his grand parents in the high lands." They all said at the same time, which made Luke chuckled cheerfully at the statement.

"When do you five plan to... you know?" Luke started and the five tensed up. "Give me a grand child  or I think I should say grand children since it's five of you all." Luke added and looked at the five boys who had blush prints on their cheeks.

"Mummy, we don't want to talk about that." Bradley whined and hid his face behind his siblings.

"Ma, we haven't really discussed it yet..." Devin started but was cut off.

"Well, we have but Zach's not ready yet..." Kelvin started and paused.

"So we decided to do it when we all are ready. Right guys?" Ricky said.

"Yes. That is right." Mickey agreed and Luke watched them all close their eyes. Tommie and Emilie were already asleep and Luke watched in amuse how they all fell asleep slowly.

"I love you, all." Luke said and soon drifted to sleep as well.

"We're going to see Miss J. She wanted us all to help her. We'll be over later tonight. We're taking Bryan and Ben with us, if that's okay?" Devin asked and Luke nodded with a tired smile.

"That's fine. Make sure you all eat and I love you all very much. Make sure and give Miss J the jars of jam please." Luke said, making him chuckle.

"We know. We'll call you when we get there." He said and they were about to walk away when Luke stopped them instantly.

"Hey. My hugs and kisses please." Luke said sassed playfully and with his hands on his hip. They rolled their eyes playfully and all hugged Luke and gave him two cheeks on his cheeks, including Bryan and Ben. "I love you." He said to his flock before they walked away and to the car. They pilled in and squeezed as Mickey drove away.