Chapter 5

Nicky's P.O.V. 

I was knocked down, pain shooting through my jaw. Oh hell no.

I quickly got up to see Carly, with a satisfied look on her face. I threw myself at her, tackling her to the ground. I had taken self-defense classes and knew some pretty useful things. 

As I was on top of her, she tried to hit me again but I quickly dodged it. I grabbed her arm and twisted it, causing a yelp to escape from her mouth. I heard something crack and guessed I had broken it or something. She then started clawing at my face and I screamed as I knew she cut me.

"Your just mad because I am the one Liam chose to loose his virginity with. And he was even better last night," she said, tears still rolling down her eyes. 

I just stopped, and gasped at what she had said. That was all she needed before pushing me off of her. She got up as I was still on the floor and kicked me in my stomach, causing a sharp pain to enter my rib cage and also knocking the breath out of me. She prepared to do it again, but I knew her game. I grabbed her leg and pulled her down with me.

"How dare you talk about him like that, you stupid bitch!"

I was about to finish her when I felt someone yank me off of her. I tried to rip out of Liam's arms, but it was impossible. I was kicking and screaming in his arms, my nose bleeding, a huge gash on my cheek  and I knew my ribs were damaged. 

"Nicky, calm down," he soothed in my ear.

I looked over at Carly who was laying on the ground, a bone poking out of her arm, a bruise on her eye and a cut on her leg. I don't know where the cut came from that was located on her leg.

Anger still surging through me, I ribbed out of Liam's grasp. I just screamed out in pain, as I hit my ribs again. I am so dumb.

Liam ran over to try and help me up, but I just flinched as he tried to touch me. 

I heard sirens wail, as an ambulance pulled up outside and people running inside. They took me out to the ambulance and I saw Carly being driven to the hospital. 

I was in some serious shit.

**

"What the hell were you thinking?!" my dad screamed at me. I was at the hospital getting my injuries checked out.

"That stupid whore came at me first," I mumbled.

"Does that give you a right to fight back?!" he kept yelling.

"When she kicks you in the ribs with a steel toed boot, then yes it does," I say. 

"But honey, you did some pretty bad damage to that girl," my mom steps in.

"She kept talking about Liam, and it made me angry," I said sofly.

"What does this have to do with-" my mom's eyes get wide.

"Is he your mate?" My mom's face turns into a bright smile.

I nod quietly.

"Oh honey! I am so happy for you!" she squeals.

My dad doesn't give a very approving look though.

"What is it dad?"

"Well Liam doesn't have a very good reputation honey," he says quietly.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Well, he is a player and parties a lot," he continues. 

No. I don't believe it. Liam isn't like that.

After I got stitches, I was able to go home. I went upstairs and took a shower before crawling into my bed, feeling hurt. Literally.

Somehow Liam found his way back to my mind. Why was he like that? Why was my mate a man whore? I don't want to be with someone like him. I can't if he isn't going to be faithful to me. 

My door opens and I look up to see who it was. Speak of the devil.

"Get out," I growl.

"What?" he asks in disbelief.

"You heard me, now get the f*ck out of my room." 

Okay, maybe a little too harsh.

"What happened today, Nicky?" he asked, ignoring me cussing at him.

"The whole freaking fight was about you Liam! I know the things she said weren't true, but it still got to me," I said quietly. "She said that ya'll slept with each other recently, and it just made me go crazy."

It was quiet for a moment before he spoke.

"Nicky. We did sleep together recently," Liam says.

I just laid there, trying to let it sink in. What did he just say? I sat up in my bed, and just looked at him.

"What?" my voice coming out shaky.

"I got drunk..and she seduced me, Nicky!"

"Being drunk is not a f*cking excuse! You still knew that I was your mate! Get out of my room!" I yelled at him.

I got out of bed and started shoving him out of my room. I slammed the door shut, and locked it immediately. I slid down the door, and bundled into a big ball, sobs escaping my lips. 

I knew joining this pack was a mistake.

***************************************************************************************

I know it's short, but I will be uploading again hopefully tonight. And how about that fight over Liam? 

Thanks for reading! 

Vote, Comment, Fan!

Whitni <3

P.S. I know it's a terrible what Liam did, but it is for a reason that is coming up next chapter!