3

In the time that Yoongi was gone I managed to unpack most of the boxes and the place was coming together quite nicely.

I just couldn't believe it was actually ours.

My phone ringing pulls me out of my thoughts.

"Hello" I ask, resting the phone between my ear and shoulder as I try to hang up a picture.

"Hey" it was Yoongi.

"How did it go?" I ask.

"I'll tell you later. Are you still up for going out?" He asks.

"Yeah I just have to-" but the picture flame slips from my hands and falls, cutting me in the process.

"Fuck!" I yell as I drop down to pick it up.

"What was that? What happened!?" Yoongi asks, his voice filling with concern.

"I- uh nothing, it's fine. I'll be down in a minute" I say and hung up the phone.

I was going to tell him but I stopped myself.

I know how Yoongi is and he gets really worried. He cares so much about me and I don't want to worry him.

Placing my finger into my mouth I pick up the broken glass carefully then sweep.

I then throw on my sweater and head down to where Yoongi was.

When I get to him I see him standing there with his hands stuffed in his pockets and a small blush upon his nose and cheeks from the cold night weather.

When he sees me he walks over to me and instantly pulls my hand out of my pocket.

"Fuck Y/n! You should have told me you cut your hand this badly!" He says with wide eyes as he sees my hand.

The cut wasn't even that big but the fact that I hadn't done anything about it caused blood to cover various parts of my hand.

"I'm fine, I promise. See" I say as I open my palm and wiggle my fingers.

"You're not fine. Just stay here and I'll go run and get a first aid kit" he says.

"But-"

Before I could finish he was already gone.

I pull my lips in and huff then sit down on the bench.

"Is that your boyfriend?" A random old lady passing by asks.

"It is" I smile.

"He seems to really care about you. He's a keeper" she winks.

He comes running back in before I can reply.

He looks over at the old lady and bows before turning to tend to my hand.

"Take care you two" she smiles and I bow my head and watch as she walks away.

"Ow!" I hiss as I snap my head in his direction and pull my hand back.

"I have to clean it y/n. Stay still" he says as he grabs ahold of my hand and begins to clean it then apply medicine and a bandage.

I whine the whole time.

"All done. You have to be more careful" he scolds as he helps me up.

"Okay" I mumble as I baby my finger.

He sighs and pulls me into a hug.

"You really worried me" he says into my shoulder.

I wrap my arms around him and squeeze.

"I'm sorry. I can't help it I'm clumsy" I say and he pulls back and takes my face in his hands.

"You're so adorable" he says and I smile and peck his lips.

"I know. Now,

how about that food"

-
A/n: Soo obviously you know that I write my stories in advance so I have a steady stream to update and I just want to let you guys know that I'm almost finished with this story and I will try my best to stretch it out to at least 50 chapters. I hope you guys are excited because I know I am💕