Chapter 29: The second star to the right

Heidi's POV

I awoke with a jolt, cold sweat dripping down me, my heart felt like it was going to beat out of my chest at any moment, "Heidi." I a voice said, I looked over to see a shadow standing in the corner, As the shadow figure stepped closer I noticed that it was Harry, he was only wearing a pair of boxers with little anchors on them, and a black muscle tee, his hair was messy which gave me a clear that was sleeping. "Harry? Where am I? What happened?" I asked looking around the room. "You are in my room on the Jolly Roger, after Uma pushed you in the water, I waited till she left and I divided into the water and saved you." I sat up in his bed, "How long have been out?" I asked wrapping the blankets around me, "A few hours." Harry said sitting on the bed, "Thank you for saving my life Harry, and thank you for letting me stay here." I spoke softly, my eyes moving to the design of the blanket. Harry nodded his head and got off the bed, "Harry, will you please lay with me?" I asked in almost whisper, I wasn't sure if he had heard me, Harry stood there not making any sudden moves, I reached and took his hand intertwining our fingers together, "I'm sorry Uma did this to you, she had no reason to push ye into the water especially if she knew that you couldn't swim." I tugged on Harry's hand and he got the message and he reluctantly climbed into the other side of the bed, Harry wrapped his arms around my body, pulling me close to him intel my back was firmly pressed up against his chest, that sudden feelings of safety and protection came over me, I gently place one of my hands over his, Harry moved slightly causing his chin to rest in my neck, allowing our heads to rest together, Harry sigh, "You're trembling love." Harry tightened his grip on me, out of the blue I heard Harry start quietly singing a soft tone,

Harry: The second star to the right Shines in the night for you. {I couldn't help the smile that made its way to my lips} To tell you that the dreams you plan Really can come true. {I was very surprised to hear that Harry such a great singing voice.} The second star to the right Shines with a light that's rare. {I gave his hand a tight squeeze.} And if it's Never Land you need It's light will lead you there. {A small giggle escaped my lips, I knew there was also a small smile on Harry's lips.} Twinkle, twinkle little star So I'll know where you are Gleaming in the skies above Lead us to the land we dream of. {My eyes started to get heavy listing to Harry's voice.} And when our journey is through Each time we say "Goodnight" {I turn over and curl up to his chest.} We'll thank the little star that shines the second from the right.

As Harry finished the song, Harry gently placed his hand under my chin, lifting it, so I was now looking into his eyes that were sparkling, he looked down at my lips, then back into my eyes. Harry pressed his lips on mine. At first I was shocked, but only for second, soon enough we started moving our lips in a small rhythm pattern. This was a moment that would be implanted in my mind forever. The kiss was gentle, his lips tasted like salt, and rum. As we pulled out of the kiss, both of taking in a deep breath, "Harry? What was that for?" Harry didn't say a word, matter of fact he never took his intense gaze off of me, "I just felt like it was the right moment." Harry spoke, "Moment for what?" I was all confused about what was really going on inside that crazy head of his. "The right moment to finish what we started in the alleyway." A crimson red blush appeared on my cheeks, I looked away from Harry, putting my head back into his chest, "What's wrong princess?" he asked with a chuckle, "Am I that bad of a kisser?" this made my cheeks burn even more, "I'm all red now." I complained, the vibrations from Harry's chest told me that he was laughing, "Stop laughing at me." I said in an upset tone. "You have no need to be embarrassed princess." I took my head off his chest slowly, "You sure?" Harry let out a deep breath, "Yes, you have nothing to be embarrassed about." Harry assured me. "To answer your question, no you are not a bad kisser." I put my head back into his chest, so he wouldn't hear what I was about to say, "thatwasmyfirstkiss." I mumbled into him, "What was that princess? I couldn't quite understand ya." I lifted my head slightly, "That, wasmyfirst, kiss." I said still mumbling a little. "Princess can you just tell what you are trying to say." I sighed sitting up in the bed, "That was my first kiss." I looked down at the blanket, "Really?" I heard Harry ask, I didn't have the courage to look at him, so I just nodded my head. "Well I have to say, for someone who has never kissed anyone before, you were better than both of the girls I kissed." That comment made a smile, "Really? You are not just saying that?" Harry tilted his head to the side and took my hand, "Heidi, I swear on seven seas, that was the best kiss I have ever experienced." I looked from my hand to his eyes, I could tell that Harry did the same. There the two of us were in his bed, just looking into each other's eyes, I swear I could see Harry's soul, and I hope that he could see mine, "I love you." We both said in unison.