Chapter 30: The Spell Book

Heidi's POV

When I awoke the next morning, I found myself laying on Harry's chest his arms tightly wrapped around my waist, everything that had happened last night was still so fresh in my brain. Harry and I told each that we loved each other, but now I wasn't sure on where we would go from there. I lifted my head, only to see Harry was still asleep, he looked so peaceful when he was sleeping, Harry finally started to stir and opened his eyes, "Morning Princess." His voice was groggy and sounded much deeper. "Morning to you too, can you please let me go." I gave him my puppy dog eyes, Harry groaned and unwrapped his arms from me. I sat up from his chest and stretched my muscles. "We should be getting to the chip shop Princess." Harry said sitting up with me now in his lap. "Uma is not going to be happy when she sees me." I gently ran my fingers through my hair, "Well she might to be happy to see you, but me on the other hand could get use to this every morning." I slapped his bare chest, "Harry Hook, are you going soft on me now?" Harry gripped my hand, "Never love." I pulled his hand away from mine and climbed out of his bed, "Well come on lover boy. Harry pulled the covers off him and stepped out of bed, "I stole some of Harriett's clothes for you to wear." I examined the clothes, "Harry these clothes aren't me." It was a white shirt, black jean shorts, and black knee high boots. "Well it is the best I can do." Harry wondered into his bathroom. I changed into the clothes, as I looked at myself I felt very out of my element, instead of looking like I lived in a dark world, I now look like a wannabe pirate that is trying way to hard. Harry emerged from his bathroom dressed like he always does, once his eyes landed on me, his face turned into an amusing look, "If you laugh at me, I swear I will cut off all your limbs." Harry didn't listen to me, 'what else is new?' I thought. "Let's get going my little pirate in training." With that last comment, we headed to the chip shop. As Harry and I made it to the chip shop, we noticed that everyone was huddled around Uma, Harry let go of my hand and made his was to Uma's side. 'something never change.' I thought. I made my way next to Gil just as Uma was starting another one of her speeches. "Heidi. Nice to see that sharks didn't eat you." Uma laughed, I just shrugged my shoulders, "I guess they weren't in the mood for gorgeous blondes." I shot back at her. "Now I know that with King Ben being safely returned to Auradon, and us being ticked by the fake wand, we are now back to square one." We all looked down at the floor ashamed that we let our plan completely unravel. "But me being me, I have maybe just found our second chance for revenge." Uma held up an old book that had a black binding, and a golden dragon crest on the cover. All of us looked at the book in Uma's hand, "What is that exactly?" I asked, "It's a book." Gil blurted out next to me, "Really Gil? I would've never have figured that out." I said in a sarcastic tone. Harry walks up to Gil and hits him in the back of the head." What did I do?" Gil asked with confusion in his voice. "SHUT UP ALL OF YOU!" Uma snarled at us. "This old "book" I found holds Maleficent's power that we may find interesting. Shall we go seek our treasure?" Right as Uma said Maleficent's name I realized what Uma held in her hand, "Is that Maleficent's spell book?" Uma smiled an evil smile, "With this spell book, we will break through the barrier, take Fairy Godmother's wand, and return the evilest of evil." Everyone cheered. As Uma put her hand up everyone went silent. "Now since I am a graceful captain, I am chosen to let Heidi come along with me, to make up for her mistake yesterday." Uma's evil glare was solely on me. "You tried to kill me, we are even." I snapped turning my attention away from Uma. "In any case, we will be leaving tonight at midnight, so don't be late, or I will leave without you." Uma crouched down to look me in the eyes, "I will be thee bright and early Captain." I fake enjoyment. Uma stood back up and pushed her hair to the side, "This will be our moment!" Uma declared, as everyone cheered. Harry looked at me with sadness in his eyes. That is when it hit me, I was being forced to leave Harry behind. It made my heart ache knowing that, just when Harry and I started to be more then friends, I would be ripped off the Isle and dropping off in Auradon. My gaze fell to the floor, I couldn't look at Harry. "Once I return I will prove once and for all that I am, was, and will always be better than Mal!" Uma stomped her feet on the table she was standing on. I clap my hands quietly, my mind in a different world. Once everyone went back to their normal routine, I walked over to Uma, "Uma, how do you know that the spell book with work, there is no magic here on the Isle." Uma rolls her eyes at me, "Don't you think that was my first thought? It turns out that since the book was used in Auradon, the magic inside of will now work here as well." Uma smiled a triumph smile. "That was convenient." Uma just waved me off, "Look, just make sure that you are ready to go tonight at midnight." And with that Uma walked off. "So ye are really leaving?" I turn around to see Harry standing behind me.