Chapter 3

"Im bored"

"Of course you are"

"Come one Dove! Lets go do something"

I sighed, sitting up from the comfy bed. Jamie was laying upside down, her legs sprawled out on the bed and her head dangling off the side. I laughed at her awkward position. We had finished four movies already and we were half way through Lilo & stitch, before Jamie got bored and wanted to do something else.

"How about we go see Beth, maybe she will let us help out tonight" I suggested to her. 

"Okay!" Jamie nodded her head, rolling onto her stomach. But being the clumsy person she is, she ended up rolling off the bed and landing on the floor with a thump.

"Oh my god" I fell to the ground laughing as Jamie sat up grumbling. 

"You could help me" she glared playfully. I walked over to her letting out another laugh, I grabbed her arms and pulled her up.

"Thanks" she said sarcastically, shoving me. I couldn't help but start laughing again, she shot me a look. I composed myself and we both walked out of my room.

It was already stating to get dark by the time we were downstairs, Elliot was lounging on the couch watching TV with a can of pop in his hands. We both grabbed our shoes, shoving them on our feet. When I stood up, I saw Elliot looking at us with narrowed eyes.

"Where are you two going" he asked. 

"Out" I replied with a shrug.

"Its getting dark, there is no need to be going out" his deep voice said. 

"Um, well we have people who are waiting" I said confused, why wouldn't get just let us leave already. 

"Tell them to meet you another time, you both aren't going out tonight" he said in a voice that left no room for argument, "Im going out with the boys tonight" he added.

Jamie nudged my arm, raising her chin in the direction of the stairs. She grabbed my arm and the two of us made our way back upstairs. 

"What the hell was that?" I asked her, once we were in my room.

"I have no clue, I thought you said he didn't care where you went" Jamie said. 

"I know, he usually doesn't, thats why Im so confused" I told her. 

"Lets just go through the window, I really want to talk to Beth" She said. I nodded my head in agreement, we always make time to see Beth. 

I walked over to the window and opened it, a rush of warm summer air hit me in the face. I stuck my legs out leaning over the ledge, there was a tree in between our house and the neighbours that I use to climb down. I grabbed on to the closet branch and swing my body until my legs wrapped around the trunk. I shimmed down until my feet could reach a branch. I climb down the rest of the tree with ease and jump to the ground. 

Once my feet hit the ground I looked up, motioning for Jamie to come down. She repeated the same motions and landed next to me. We both started our walk to Vicky's, we didn't say an thing but just walked in a comfortable silence. 

When we made it to Vicky's and I saw the familiar motorcycles, with two men sitting outside. 

"Aye, What a nice surprise! We have both the girly's at once" Timothy said with a grin. 

"How you two doing?" Devon asked.

"Good!" We both replied. They both chuckled.

"Go see if Beth needs some help, Its supposed to get somewhat busy tonight" Devon told us.