t h i r t y - o n e

Jordan:

I walked over to him. "Scott you're drunk," He ignored me. "I've been calling your phone why haven't you been answering" he shouted. I slowly began to back up.

"You're not my boyfriend anymore Scott, I don't have to talk to you," told him. He stared at the ground. "I'm sorry," he told me. I rolled my eyes, "Scott spare me your tears just get out my house" I told him.

"No," he told me. I groaned in frustration, "either you're leaving or I'm calling the cops," I said reaching for my phone. That's when Scott got up and grabbed my wrist. "You're not calling anyone," he said twisting my wrist.

I hollered and released the phone. "Let go of me," I said kicking him in the nuts. He groaned and let go of my wrist.

He was bending over and cursing. I backed up a little and eyeballed the door. He looked up at me a glared at me as if he was daring me to try.

I took a deep breath and started to run to the door he grabbed me from behind and lifted me off the floor. I yelled and tried to get out of his grip. But he threw me on to the bed, he had both of my wrists and laid all his body weight on me.

"Stop!" he demanded. But I kept on fighting. "Stop and just listen," he asked again. But I didn't want to listen I wanted him to get the fuck off me and get out of my house. I ignored his commands and kept fighting.

That's when he started to choke me. He grabbed my throat and started squeezing in it. I tried to remove his hands but his grip got tighter.

"I want you to get back together," he told me. I was losing air, "I made a mistake Jordan have you never made a mistake before," he said squeezing tighter.

I couldn't breathe and I stopped resisting, it was like all the energy in my body was leaving all the oxygen everything. Tears were coming out my eyes and my vision was becoming blurry.

I heard a noise that sounded like a door. He removed his hands around my neck. I gasped so loud finally happy to be receiving air. Scott's lips forced kissed me. I reached my hands to slap him but he grabbed.

"Shut up someone's home if you tell them anything I swear I will kill you" he threatened. I was literally speechless. Scott went back to kissing me. While I remained there frozen.

Scott just threatened me and he actually did choke me. He was capable of killing me and he was serious about hurting me. The door opened and I heard Chris groan.

"Ugh you could have given me the heads up that your boyfriend was coming over geez," he said closing the door for us. I wanted to tell Chris to not close the door and that Scott fucking crazy as hell but I was terrified.

After Chris closed the door, Scott got off me. "I'm sorry it had to come to this," he said rubbing my legs. I flinched them I didn't want him touching me. "Ally means nothing to me I just wanted something easy," he told me.

I didn't want to hear what he had to say no matter what he said was not going to make me forgive him. "I love you," he told me.

He grabbed me by my hair and I screamed. "Say it back" he demanded. "I love you" I studdered. "We're back together, you forgive me right?" I nodded and he released my hair and forcefully slammed my head back on the bed.

Scott laid behind me. He kissed my neck, "let's just lay here we haven't down that in a while" he said wrapping his arms around my waist.

I laid my head on my pillow and began crying. Scott kissed my neck again. "I've missed you" he whispered.

Oliva:

"Why are we having a party?" Michael asked. Brooklyn rolled her eyes as if it was obvious. "Liv is depressed and she needs a little fun in her life" she explained. "And having a party is gonna fix that," he asked.

"Apparently," Ravi said sarcastically. He entered the kitchen with two grocery bags in his hand. "You guys went shopping for this, without even talking to me about it?" He asked. Brooklyn rolled her eyes, "I texted you, therefore I talked to you about it.

I sat down at the table listening to everyone talking about this party that I didn't even want to have. "Panda?" He said trying to get my attention. I looked at him, "yeah?"

"Do you even want this party?" he asked me. I opened my mouth to say something but to be honest I want even sure what I wanted. I just shrugged.

Brooklyn sucked her teeth, "of course she wants this party, I've known her longer than all of y'all I know what she needs" she shouted. Everyone remained quiet, maybe Brooklyn was right, maybe I did need to have a party I've been miserable for weeks now and Jordan probably hasn't even thought about me once.

I nodded, "let's just do it" I gave in. Brooklyn was happy about my response. Micheal shrugged, "fine will have this party but I invited someone," he said.

"Thank god I hope it's a girl god knows how longs it's been, plus you need to get over this girl," she told him. I shook my head, "Brook stop being a heartless bitch for once" I told her.

She smiled back at me, "that's the feisty Livy I know" she winked at me. I rolled my eyes, "I'm going upstairs, later guys" I told them. My phone began to ring, i looked at the caller ID, it was my aunt. I swallowed bettors I answered it. "Hello"

My aunt was screaming at me in Spanish. I tightened my grip around my phone. Just when I thought my life couldn't get any worse. I closed my eyes I was not ready for more bad news.

"Oliva!" My aunt shouted. I opened my eyes. "Yes yes, I'm here what's happening" I panicked. "It's your mom she finally moved" she cheered.

My jaw dropped, "wait what she moved?" I yelled back. My aunt laughed, she sounded so relieved. "Yes, she's moved she's finally making process you know what this means right?" She cheered so loud I knew she was smiling.

I remained silent I knew what this means too. "Soon you'll be able to come home," she told me. I sighed deeply, I wasn't internally wrong, there was some bad news after all.