(One: Anybody Have A Map?)

"Stop it!"

"Stop what?"

"Looking at me! Look over there, or... I don't know!"

"What do you expect me to do? You asked to take my picture."

Alex Fawley sighed and lowered her camera. Her expression was one of infinite disappointment. She didn't even try and brush her mousy brown hair away as it fell into her green eyes. Logan Mitchell grinned teasingly at her from where he was posing in front of the Hogwarts train.

Quickly, before he had chance to react, Alex's camera flashed in her hand. "Ha! Got it!"

Logan grinned again, blinking the flash from his hazel eyes and slinging an arm over her shoulder, "You're a special one, Al."

She smiled up at him, nerves slightly on edge from having an actual human being so close to her. Alex reminded herself that this was just Logan- friendly, reassuring Logan- and she didn't need to feel like her chest was compressing, like some unknown malevolent force was shoving them together, pushing and pressing and squeezing. She wriggled out of his arms and grinned teasingly, trying to play off her discomfort.

"It's not my fault. You were grinning at me all weirdly, like a mannequin." Alex always felt like she needed to explain away her photography, "I wanted a picture of you, not who you think you are."

"I didn't say it was a bad thing, Al." Logan leaned against his trunk, "There's no one else quite like you."

"Still not hearing the positive." Alex smiled, at ease with the conversation once more.

"Then you're going to love what I have to say next." Logan's smirk widened, "Your idiot brother's on his way over."

Alex's eyes shuttered briefly, and she took a deep breath, plastering a fake grin to her face before spinning on the spot. Logan was right; Micah was fighting his way through the crowd, hair twice the length of Alex's, bright eyes the same colour. Alex fought the urge to shout 'twinsies!'.

"Hey, sis!" Micah pulled her into a hug. Holy Chocolate Frogs, not a hug. The platform was bad enough, with the crowds of people swarming all over it, pressing against one another, trapping, pushing. Alex stopped breathing, fearing her gasps of air would become ragged.

She smiled weakly as she was released, feelings of relief muted by the sudden sixth sense of all the human beings inhaling oxygen in her vicinity. "Hi."

"It's been forever!" Micah whined. Alex fiddled absently with the strap of her camera, "The excavation site was awesome and there were these rings I found that could break the case against building a car park there, and I've been offered a full apprenticeship for when I leave Hogwarts and-"

"Hey, Micah." Logan interjected, an edge in his voice now, "Why don't you ask Alex what she did in the holidays?"

Alex shot her friend a glare that told him that she didn't need anyone else looking after her, that she didn't need him to try and build whatever relationship she was meant to have with her brother. She frowned to herself: they were twins, they were meant to have some sort of closeness, right? But the only thing Alex remembered feeling when Micah was in the room was an undeniable urge to be on her own.

"Ma already said you didn't do anything." Micah frowned. He spotted something over Alex's shoulder, and smiled again. "Gotta go, Alexandra. Later!"

Logan shook his head disapprovingly as he watched Micah disappear into the crowd once more. "Send him back to the store. Get another one."

Alex sighed, "If it were possible, he'd do it to me first."

"His loss." Logan snorted.

Alex shrugged, "It's not like we hate each other. We just... Don't get on."