Chapter 10 - Phantom

CHAPTER 10

Four days had passed since we had been stranded... and since I lost my virginity. I took a trip every evening to the lake in the hopes that Leonardo would also be there, but he hadn't turned up yet, at least not while I was there. He did promise to be 'coming back for more' once I'd healed, and while I was still a little tender around the area where his colossal cock had invaded, I would have been more than happy for a round two.

In other news, Kelly had made almost a complete recovery. His stump was still extremely sore, but apart from that, he was pretty much better. Unfortunately, now that he had his wits about him, he wouldn't eat anything that the natives offered him, and in the rare occasion that he left his bed, he would always wield a bamboo stick in his only good hand and wave it threateningly at the natives if they came too close for comfort.

I couldn't really blame him. Those natives were a freaky looking bunch. I just hoped we would be able to leave this place still intact and with no teeth marks in us.

It was almost dark and I was getting ready to go for my daily wash in the lake before bed, when I was stopped by some of the natives.

Since we had no other way of communication, I had gotten used to just being dragged places by my hand with no explanation.

On the sand close to the water, I could see the bright orange glow of a big fire and lots of people gathered around it.

As the natives towed me to the fire, I noticed that Leonardo and Kelly were already there. Leonardo was sat on his own on a wooden log, but Kelly was being forced to stay still by two natives who stood either side of him, and held down his shoulders to stop him from standing up. I sat down between the two of them and my mouth watered at the smell of the meat that was roasting above the burning flames.

"Oh a feast," I said excitedly, clapping my hands together.

Leonardo and Kelly looked at me with matching expressions, but before they had a chance to say a word, an elderly male native knelt in front of us with a bowl of some sort of white paste. The rag he had tied around his waist left nothing to the imagination as he knelt and the rag slipped to the side, revealing a pair of hairy, wrinkly balls.

He dipped his fingers in the white paste and began to wipe it first on Leonardo's face.

Leonardo didn't look happy at all, but he seemed frozen to where he was and didn't move as the old man drew some sort of tribal lines and swirls on his dark skin.

Next, he moved on to me. I was apprehensive at first, but it didn't really look like there was any way to get out of it, so I just shut my eyes and hoped he wouldn't make me look as hideous as Leonardo currently did.

Once finished, he moved onto Kelly. He didn't move as the old man began slopping the paste onto his face, but he was looking at him like he wanted to shove his bamboo stick through the man's chest the whole time.

Maybe Kelly had got a bad crack to the head at some point as well. That would explain his eccentric behaviour.

Once finished, we all looked at each other and while I felt like laughing at them both, there was something stopping me. Something in the way they were both deadly serious.

I swallowed nervously and watched on as the natives began dancing around the fire to the beat of some drums, wondering what was going on.

Then a waft of the spit roasted meat came my way, and I couldn't wait to sink my teeth into a piece of it. We'd been living off fish and fruit since arriving at the place, and before that, foul ship food.