✎twenty five

Jungkook just couldn't get enough. He refuses to let Jimin stand up or leave his side. He's been cuddling him for about three hours now and Jimin has been whining and leaving light punches to his chest for two of those hours. "Jungkook, I need food. You're gonna starve me to death." Jungkook sighed and let Jimin out of his grip. "Fine, but then you need to come back and cuddle some more."

Jimin rolled his eyes and walked off. "Sure, sure." Jimin walked and Jungkook sat up with a wide grin. He was more than excited to, soon, have a new addition to the household. He smile faltered as he thought about earlier when Jimin had pointed out that he doesn't even live here. In Jungkook's mind, Jimin lived here. Jimin rarely went to his own house anymore and Jungkook had just gotten used to Jimin waking up by his side and falling asleep there as well.

He frowned a bit more at the fact that they were only boyfriends. They weren't even married and they were already having children together. Jungkook had grown up being told that he could start having children once married but that clearly was far gone. A sudden shift of the bed startled him out of his thoughts. He looked up to see Jimin sitting in front of him, face twisted in concern. "What's wrong, Kookie?" Jungkook noticed how Jimin's hands were resting on his flat tummy and couldn't help but to sadly smile.

Jimin, unfortunately, took the sad smile directed towards his stomach in the wrong way. "D-do...do you not want the...baby?" Jungkook's head snapped up. "No, no, no. Baby, no. Of course I do! I'm sorry I made you feel that way." He tackled Jimin with a strong, loving hug along with some light kisses. "It's just..." he couldn't finish.

"What?" Jimin waited for a response but Jungkook seemed so far and lost in thought.  He lightly shoved Jungkook off of him and stood up. "I'll leave you be for a while. You look like you have so much you need to think about and I understand that. A lot will happen soon. Go ahead, clear your mind. I'll come by on Sunday." Jimin closed the door behind him and just like that, left.

Jungkook sat up just to throw himself back down in the bed harshly, causing him to fee a bit lightheaded. He sighed and covered his face with his hands. "How the fuck am I supposed to plan a proposal by Sunday? That's only two days away." Jungkook sat up and looked at the calendar hanging on his wall. "I want this to be special..." he glanced at his phone that was placed on his art desk and rushed to it. 'There's only one other person that knows Jimin as well as I do.'

___
Istg this is the world's shortest filler chapter AND it's not even fucking proofread like ho that's how lazy I am 😅 kms