Treatment

After later on that day, after Ryu and Siri spent the whole morning and early afternoon enjoying each other's company, Siri went back to her courtyard. Once she bathed and changed into clean clothes, she was told that Ryu was waiting for her in Narcissus House. When Siri stepped outside, Gilldy quickly placed a coat around Siri. Siri looked back at Gilldy questioning her actions, but Rose spoke up for them.

"Prince Ryu asks that we carry a coat with us at all times. He ordered for us to place a coat on you every time to step outside." Rose said as she bowed her head.

"Em." Siri said as she turned her face towards the sun. Feeling the sunlight, but being unable to feel it's warmth. Her heart beat faster knowing that Ryu looked out for her. "Let us not make the Prince wait longer than he already has."

Siri and her three maids left with her, leaving the two Nurses to take care of her house. The four of them were greeted by several guards who stopped patrolling her courtyard and bowed towards her. Several servants, grooming her courtyard stopped what they were doing and bowed as well. Seeing how efficient and mannerly the servants were behaving, she nodded at them to continue. Steward Mo must have done a cleaning of servants, for the servants that worked in her courtyard were all new.

When she reached Narcissus House Liam, Petra, Ethan and Ryu were standing in her work room looking through the empty pots as if she left something behind.

"Husband." Siri said as she bowed towards him. "What brings you to Narcissus House?"

Ryu looked at her maids and without even telling them to leave, they left the house and closed the door behind them. Ryu flicked his head lightly, signaling Ethan to give Siri something. She received the jade box and opened it. Inside was the Moonlight Silence petal and beside it, a Earth Bound Martial Stage soul core.

"How long?" Ryu asked.

"To prepare the antidote?" Siri said as she closed the lid. "Not long, one hour? Two hours the max. Dispelling the toxin from your body? Another three hours maybe more. Your legs having feeling and walking again? Feeling in your legs? Hours, maybe days? Walking again? Maybe weeks? Depends on how hard you can train your body to withstand pain. For the past seven years, you did not have the use of your legs. So using them now, will bring you much pain. That is why I had you do those leg exercise to prepare them for this day."

Siri handed the jade box back for Ethan to hold. "Let me check on your leg's condition."

Siri lead them to the side room, where there was a bed and desk. This is where Siri would rest, if she was tired.

"Lay down." Siri said as she watched Liam help Ryu into her bed. Once Liam left his side, Siri replaced him and examined his legs one at a time. She did the same exercise that she taught to Ryu's closest guards. "Looks like you been keeping up with the routine. Your legs are in excellent condition. We can continue on with this treatment."

Siri wanted to sit, but with the room being filled up with four of Ryu's best soldiers, she decided to sit in his wheelchair instead so they could talk.

"Before we start, you have to know the risks and challenges." Siri told him seriously. "Once you eat the antidote. It will expel the poison and toxins from within. A black, gooey substance will seep out from your poisoned dantians. This process will be painful. I have made pain reliever pills to help you on your way, how effective it is during this process, I do not know. After the toxins and poison is dispelled from your body, you'll do leg exercises to strengthen the muscles and let the flow of blood and qi back into your legs. With this training, you'll be able to stand then walk. From walking, you'll be able to run."

Siri reaches underneath her bed and pulls out a notebook that she wrote detailed information on his training. "This is for your guards, they are to read them so they will know how to train your legs. Once your confident that you're ready, I'll give them the second notebook that will help them train your legs in a different way. Only with my observation that you are in a good state of mind and health will I give you the second book. If we rush this and make a mistake, we could destroy all our hard work."

Siri gave the notebook to Ethan to read first. "But if you listen to me and trust in me and my words, they we'll have you up and walking in two weeks. Two and a half weeks the most."

Siri stood up and looked down at Ryu, with a serious face she warned him again. "The pain you'll feel will be constant. This would be the most pain you'll ever feel for the rest of your life. Get through this and nothing can stop you."

Ryu stared back at his lovely wife and the determination on her face. It settled his nerves to know she could be so calm and confident in her work.

"Then this husband shall rely on my wife for the duration of this treatment."