Part 2 - Chapter 13 - A New Day

Third Person's POV

Luke grab his pink and black duffel bags and stuffed pants, shorts, T shirts, a tooth brush, shampoo and other hygiene essentials in to them. He walked to the closet and picked up a blue skinny jeans, sliding them up his highly marked legs, winching slightly as he does so. He then grabbed a blue T Shirt that had the writing 'A New Day' on it. He sighed and sat on the bed, slipping his sock and sneakers on, shoving his phone into his pocket whilst he does so.

He got off of the bed and placed the duffel bag over his shoulders and exited the room, a slight frown planted on his face. He decided, after his pups  as well as Miss J begged him, to go on a little seven days vacation from everything. He needed a break from all his stress and all his emotions building up. He needed some fresh air. Even though he was on the brick of a metal breakdown, he decided to do it anyway. If it pleased his kids and it pleased Miss J, then he will do it. They are all going to Sam's farm to enjoy the country lifestyle and fresh air, and to be surrounded by nothing but pure nature, nothing to remind him of a certain person.

Bryan and Ben were in Luke's car, as well as Bradley, of course, and Mickey. While Ricky, Kelvin and Devin were in Miss J's car. They were packed and ready, Luke's other smaller suitcase in the truck with the other's bags, while his duffel bag sits on top of Bradley, who was sitting up front with Luke.

"Are you all ready?" Miss J asked, as she sticks her head in the driver's window. They all nodded and Luke gave a weak smile. "Okay. I'll follow you, Sammy will be waiting at the entrance for us then he'll show us to the house." She added and jogged over to her car. Luke started the vehicle and drove out of the grounds, Miss J following right behind.

Eryk looks out of his office window with confusion as he wasn't aware that Luke was going somewhere. He didn't know what to do, other than look and sigh to himself. Questions going through his head, all he didn't know the answers to. Was Luke going to return? Was he leaving because of Eryk? Will this be the last time he will see Luke?

His thoughts came to an end when his office door opened, Kiing walking in, hugging Eryk from behind.

"Hi baby." Kiing said and Eryk sighed softly, making sure Kiing doesn't hair.

"Hey sweetheart." He said, turning around to face Kiing.

"I see that thing finally left for a while." Kiing said and Eryk winched at the words that was being used.

"You knew he was going to leave?" Eryk asked.

"I only knew like ten minutes ago. Why?"

"What do you know about it?" Eryk asked, wanting to know the information somehow.

"He's going for a week and at some farm him and his mum known about for sometime now. That's all I know." Kiing answered and pecked Eryk's lip before going down to sit on the sofa.

"Ah, I see. What do you want to do?"

"We have lots of things to do. We can have some fun outside or we can have some fun in the bed room." Kiing answered and sent a wink towards Eryk's direction.

"How about we have some fun outside for now."

"Sure. Absolutely. But know that when we do have some fun in that comfy bed, that in that lovely bedroom of yours. I won't keep my mouth quiet." Kiing said seductively and stood up, taking Eryk's hand pulling him out of the office. "Let's get going. We can go to the pool, play a few games in the game room or something. Anything you want." He whispered and pulled him down to the living room.

"Let's go to the game room first." Eryk answered and Kiing nodded, both of them walking into the game room.

On the other side of the journey, Luke and Miss J drove their cars towards the farm. They were about an hour away and Luke honestly felt a lot better being away from the source of his pain, Eryk.