Chapter 7

Disclaimer: I do not own Percy Jackson

Warning: Contains blood, gore, sex, possible rape, sword fights, dark shit you will never be unseen, demons, angels, witches, wizards, medieval crap, and finally pure unadulterated badassery.

LAST TIME:

"Fine, but what happens when the two year testing period is up and he still hasn't passed the course tests?" She asked the principal.

"Then we will hire him a guard and you will continue to teach him until his is 18 years old." He said as Miss. Night sighed deeply and nodded seeing she had no way out of this.

"Fine but what is it about him that makes you think so highly about him?" She asked as he stared at the magic orb as Percy left the alchemist association and started to head his way towards the school.

"Warriors intuition." Said the man as the women rolled her eyes.

"I thought that only women had intuition that would pick out destined people." She said as the man laughed.

"While that is true sometimes like myself who has served on the front lines can see just how talented someone is." He said as Miss. Night raised an eyebrow.

"Then just how much talent does this young man that I picked up have?" She asked the principal as he stared at Percy.

"Enough to make this Alexander you picked up looked like a dumb rock and Perseus look like a mighty phoenix that sores through the skies and space itself."

NOW:

PERCY POV:

I rushed back to the school as I avoided all people in general be it vendors or simple townsfolk all they saw was a glimpse of me and I was gone. Surprisingly 20% the levels of the people I used [Analysis] on were all between 100 and 200 most were below 75 though. Some even went higher than [Analysis] would go and all I got where question marks so their level had to be at least 300's and up.

Though that was only one ever several hundred people and it only increased when I got closer to the school. I was amazed to find so many high level people in one area but I guess 150 and up was considered an adult here. That proves that whatever this school did its job and gave birth to some very strong people. My guess was that most students when they graduated at 30 topped out at 300 and stayed there until they were adults.

That meant that Miss. Night and her level 600 at the age of 60 was pretty good compared to everyone else. But somehow I felt that level 600 was not even the best this school has produced. But I paid it no mind as I focused on running through the crowds as I easily dodge people finally I arrived at the school entrance. Which happened to be a 10 foot iron bar wall that surrounded a massive courtyard with hundreds of acres of grass.

"Mr. Barbarian over here!" I heard a familiar voice yell as I didn't even move.

"Hey barbarian boy!" She yelled again as I continued to not listen as I looked around at the courtyard as people did things with magic. Some were casting simple spells on small ranges built for them to aim at.

"Mr. Barbarian!" She nearly screamed as I heard a rock land only a few feet from me as I continued to ignore her. At the same time I watched someone pass that had a very large wolf the size of a car that had ice colored fur. My guess was that he was a beast tamer course student and based on his cloak he was an older student.

"Perseus." Said Alex's voice as I quickly turned to the group of students with a smile on my face.

"Oh hey guys I didn't know you were here already." I said with a grin as Samantha, or the one who was yelling barbarian, just held a glare on her face.