The BAD girl is always more fun. ch 3

Chapter 3-

The race is fast and for the whole track we are very, very close together! I look out my window and see the other guy looking at me, I smirked and pulled the zipper down on the front of my jacket showing my cleavage, you see with my very small black singlet on I looked as if I only had the jacket on. The guys eyes widened and he swerved just a little, but just enough to scratch along the side of his very nice car. I even heard him swear over the engines, we didn't have long now so I hit the button for my hydrogen tank and it gave me that extra speed, I timed it perfectly so that when the other guy hit his I beat him over the track. We had a ref down the end to call the winner. I was declared the victor and the other guy the loser. I got out of my car and did my victory dance. I walked over to the other guys car who was sitting in his car staring at his steering wheel. I knocked on the window, he turned his head and rolled it down, but didn't say a word "Hey thanks for a great race and sorry about your car" I smiled he glared. I rolled my eyes I wasn't trying to rub it in I was just a good sport. He flipped me off and fish tailed his car and took off back to the others. I rolled my eyes and gave the ref a ride back. It was one of their guys.

It was a little weird to be sitting in silence with this guy staring at me the whole time, as soon as we pulled up I jumped out of my car and was hugged my Killer "GO MAD" he said and I laughed and ruffled his hair. Daisy slapped my hand in a victory high five and Crank gave me a kiss on the lips, hey I know we are not going out...it just what we do, if he wins I give him a kiss if I win he gives me one....don't ask it is a weird ritual thing we do. I heard someone cough loudly from behind me. I turned to see a pissed off Jeremy. "what?" I asked in confusion...oh yer I forgot this wasn't normal for people. Sorry some times I get court up in my own little world "WHAT-" but he was cut off as the other gang came over, I took the front spot, because not only am I our best driver but I can kick ass like no one's business! "so we got the agreement keep off our old territory and our new one, if we catch you well you know what Mad did to the last group that double crossed us" said Daisy in her you-should-be-very-scared voice. Jeremy looked at me in disbelief, the other gang in fear "No worries miss Daisy, we where at the Junk's Gang's race the other week...we saw just how fears this little one can be...so you have our word!" said the leader looking at me I smiled brightly and the whole gang all shuddered and practically ran to their cars " Oh and Just a heads up...your racer wasn't very nice to me after the race...I may just have to pay you guys a little visit later" I said in my I-scary-and-your-in-trouble voice. The whole other Gang...I think they where the dragon gang...turned to look at me then at the driver with looks of fear toward me and hatred toward their driver and with that they took off. After they where out of sight I laughed.

I turned to look at the other who rolled their eyes "Oh come on I not that scary...." I said and they all rose they eye brown in unison. I let out a sigh "yer ok" I said and started to walk back over to my car....I mean you do a few little things....like beat down a large gang of men....set fire to a guy because he pinched your ass and broke some chicks car because she was just being a mean, sluty whore toward me, sure I broke the car with a single punch...but it was just skill I mean I know everything about cars so I knew just the right week spot and where to hit to make the whole thing brake down...ok and a few other things....but lets not go into detail "Ok so I will see you guys tomorrow night, right?" I asked and they all smiled and agreed and then walked to their cars. I was about to jump in mine when I saw a figure still standing in the now empty street "well....are you going to get in? or are you going to walk back to the school?" I asked as if asking a two year old. He just looked in utter shock and walked toward the car and hopped in the passenger seat. I got in and reversed out and started toward the school at a normal speed. After a minute the silence got unbearable so I turned on my awesome sound system and played my Paramore CD. 'Ignorance' started to play and I sung along: