Don't stop believin

(Matilda's POV)

"Daddy!" I scream as the car speeds towards ours, "DADDY!" I scream again,

"It's okay Tilly, your going to be okay your made of sugar and spice!" The headlights on the other car are bright and they fill my vision. I'm thrown to the side of the car as we speed off the road, there's glass flying everywhere as if it's suspended in time. My older sister was screaming she had a piece of glass stuck in her chest but suddenly she just stopped and my dads head was laying on the wheel he's bleeding,

"Matilda." He whispers "wake up"

My eyes snap open, I'm on a plane siting next to Tom, my face is wet I must have been sweating or crying?

"Honey are you okay? You were talking in your sleep - something about sugar and spice?"

"Oh that was something my dad told me, be a mixture of sugar and spice. Be kind, humble and caring but at the same time be a badass and take crap from no one." Tom nods, "was I crying?" I ask wiping the sweat off my forehead,

"Yes, you were crying, what were you dreaming about?"

"I uh don't remember." I lie,

The PA cackles to life grabbing my attention "Ladies and gentlemen we are beginning our descent, please turn off all electronic devices and fasten your seatbelt."

{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}

As Tom and I excite the pane he puts on a ball cap, and sun glasses, he's a famous actor so I see why he's trying to hide his face.

"Matilda do you have any sunglasses."

"Ya why?" I ask pulling them out of my bag, Tom takes the glasses from my hand and slides them onto my face,

"Keep them on please, the world doesn't know that I have a daughter yet, and let's keep it that way for a while ya."

"Okay, it's kinda bright out anyway."

"We will go through customs and then go back too my flat."

"Sound good to me."

I'll spare you the boring details of our custom visit, I had to sign a bunch of papers and show them my pass port and give them my finger prints, the ride back to Toms house was also crazy, some lady saw us and recognized Tom and it became very chaotic form there on out.

When we got back to Toms house we were both exhausted, he gave me a tour of the house. It was wall to wall with books, there was a kitchen with a dinner table, his living room had plush leather couches there was his bedroom and a study a guest room/bath, but he saved my room for last.

"Katie was telling me about things you like, go on now."

When I open the door my breath is take away, the walls are painted white with one blue accent wall, there is a queen bed with a dresser and a vanity there are plush looking chairs and I have a walk in closet and my own bathroom!

"Do you like it my mom and sister decorated it, I'm not that good with girly stuff."

"Tom it's beautiful, I love it."

"That's good, now I know it's soon but my family is coming for dinner, I have two sisters Shara and Emma."

"I didn't know that you have sisters. Anyway I'm going to shower I smell bad."

"Okay see you in a few." Tom walks out of the room and closes the door, I throw my suitcase onto the bed and grab a change of clothes, black yoga pants, and a purple tee. I turn on the water In the shower and let the steam in gulf me.

I enjoy singing, it's something I've always enjoyed, but I'm much better at dancing then I am at singing.

"Just a small town girl
Livin' in a lonely world
She took the midnight train going anywhere
Just a city boy born and raised in south Detroit
He took the midnight train going any where"

Once I fishing washing my hair, I step out of the shower and dry off, I don't have a blow dryer so I pull my hair into a tight ponytail instead. I walk back out into my bedroom and look at my out fit, I sigh. It's not very interesting so I pull a grey woven cardigan over my purple shirt, and I decided to wear my Dads wedding ring.

When he died in the hospital I was there with a social worker, she left the room to take a personal phone call, so I decided to take his wedding ring. Nobody ever noticed.

"Matilda?" Tom asks from the other side of the door, "may I come in?"

"Sure." I sit down on one of the chairs and run my fingers through my wet string-y hair,

"My mum and sisters are here, come down and say hello." I follow Tom down the stairs and into the kitchen, his mom and two sisters are standing there. "Mal this My older sister Shara, my younger sister Emma and my mom Diana."

"Nice to meet you all." I say giving a slight wave, Toms mother Diana is the first to speak up, her voice is laced with a thick English accent,

"Nice to meet you too darling." Her smile is kind, and she smells sweet. She opens her arms and embraces me. She's so kind that I feel obligated to hug her back. For the first time In a while I actually feel safe, so when Diana goes to let me out of the embrace, I hug her tighter,

"I haven't had a really family in such a long time, I forgot what it felt like." I cry into her shoulder,

"Oh darling, its all right."  I drop my arms and let them hang at my sides, I look over to Shara and Emma

"Can I hug you guys too?" I sniffle,

"Of course!" Emma says,  I basically run into Emma and Shara.

"Tom. Hug your child." I hear Diana scold Tom, next thing I hear is a smack and Tom whimper, Shara and Emma let go of me and turn me around to face Tom.

"Welcome home darling." And that sentence right there sends me it a bliss of tears.

A/N
Did you cry I cried, but I suck at writing happy, mushy, feely stuff. Thanks to Khbhmh for letting me use some of her content that belongs to her not me - Comment, Vote and Rock on!
Xx