meet my brothers (Matt Murdock x Winchester!reader)

The previous night me and my boyfriend, Matt, where out patrolling the city as usual, People know me as guardian angel and Matt as the daredevil. And I know what your thinking an angel and a devil being together, but I honestly don't care i love Matt and we have been together for 2 years now. But he hasn't met my brothers yet and that is something I'm nervous about, I mean Matt knows I have brothers he just doesn't know what they do or who they are.

I look to my right and see Matt is still asleep, I carefully get up so I don't wake him up and walked into the restroom of the small apartment me and Matt share, after brushing my teeth and hair, I go to the kitchen to make breakfast. As I'm working on making the eggs at the stove, I feel a pair of strong arms wrap around me, i stop what I was doing a the moment and turn around to face Matt. "Good morning" I say and him a peck in the lips "morning beautiful" he says then gave me a peck on the lips, when ever I'm around Matt I can't help but smile.

"As much as I would love to stay here I can't cause the food is going to burn and we'll both be late for work " when I'm not Guardian Angel, I work as a detective at the police station in hells kitchen, it's not the most glorious job in the world, but I like it. Matt gives me one more peck on the lips then walks off to get ready, I turn back around and continue making our breakfast.

After we finished eating, I said bye to Matt and gave him a kiss on the cheek. After he left I now had to get ready for work, I put on a simple (f/c) top and a pair of jeans, I pull my hair up into a pony tail, i grab my gun holster. I grab my bag and my keys and leave to go to work.

As I'm walking to work I decided to put in my ear buds to listen to some music, will you be there by skillet plays.

*time skip cause I'm a lazy piece of garbage*

Finally my shift was over and I was able to go home, Matt and I had plans for a movie night tonight, which I was really looking forward to. As I was walking down the streets of hells kitchen trying to get home, I stopped at a light and I could of swore I saw my brother, Sam, across the road. A bus drove by and when the bus finally passed, he was gone. 'Maybe it was just my mind playing tricks on me' I thought to myself as the light signaled that it was safe to cross the road.

I soon made it home, and Matt was home "Matt I'm home" I said as I put my bag down "in here" I hear Matt say from the spare bedroom that we turned into a small office, I walk over to where Matt is and see he is working on a case, but what surprised me was the picture of my brother, Dean, in the file "what is this file about?" I ask Matt, because it's in braille. "Apparently this guy, Dean Winchester, was accused of murder" Matt says, "damn it, Dean" I mumble.

"Do you know this guy?" Matt asks, dang it is forgot Matt had super hearing "well do you remember I told you I have two older brothers" I pause for a moment, Matt nods his head "welp he's one of them", I pinch the bridge of my nose frustrated that this is how Matt ended up meeting my brothers.

"I thought the last name was just a coincidence" Matt says, then we hear a knock at the door. I get up and walk to the door, I look through the little hole in the door and see Sam standing there, I sigh and unlock the door and open it "Sam" I say

"(Y/n) thank goodness I found you, Dean he-"

"He got him self arrested, yeah I know"

"Is this your other brother (y/n)" Matt says from behind me

"Yup this is him"

"Uh, who is he?" Sam asks

"Sam this is my boyfriend Matt, Matt this is Sam my brother"

"So why did you come here Sam?" I ask him, "can I come in and I'll explan" I sigh and move out of the way so he can get in the appartement, I close the door and walk over to the couch "okay start explaining please" i say to Sam as he sits down in a chair,

"Okay so, me and Dean where tracking down a shape sifter and the shape shifter turned into Dean and murder a bunch of cops and a woman and then the cops caught Dean and now he's in big trouble and I don't know what to do" Sam say, i sigh "Wait how did you know he got arrested?"

"Matt's a lawyer and he just so happened to get Dean's case" I say, okay step one get Dean out of jail and not lose my job, step two slap Dean for being so reckless.

So I hope you all enjoyed this little cross over of marvel and supernatural I may end up making a part 2 of this I'm not for sure on that but anyway. I hope you all have a wonderful day or night ~ Amber out 😎